OhhhhTryAgain
Eggetalsm0ke

Is Sims 4 better than Sims 3?

OhhhhTryAgain has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/28/2017 Category: Games

OhhhhTryAgain

Con

Is Sims 4 better than Sims 3? Or is Sims 4 getting trampled in the dirt for now? Let me know by sharing YOUR opinion

This is my first Debate
Eggetalsm0ke

Pro

I believe this is not even an argument considering that roblox is a game.
Reasons why:
Laugh out loud this games is epic! It is a super fun game that anyone can play on! You can make friends on it! And I go on it most of the time. I think that it should be the top 10 game everywhere! LoM+17
When I first started to play this game I just got addicted because it was my first game and I liked it because there was burger shops and its was like a Real City! This game had like 3 or 4k on the time I was on it was famous and EPIC!M+7
This game is the best classic game on Roblox! But the owner really needs to fix something... As in people keep hacking it and it is REALLY easy to hack! Its annoying because you are having fun and someone just comes and ruins your day by hacking the game... LIKE come on! WE WANT TO ENJOY!M+3
wow...EPICMnew
V 225 Comments
VoteE
2
Phantom Forces
It's unbelievable that this game is at 106. Phantom Forces is an engaging first person shooter that requires strategy, caution, and skill. In my opinion, it is unrivaled by any other first person shooter within Roblox. The only complaint I can think of would be improved lighting. Overall, Phantom Forces proves to be a skilled, outstanding game that deserves to be at the very least in the top 10.M+20
As a phantom forces player, the game has grown immensely with fresh content and tons of choices on attachments and crazy detailed gun models, it is by far the most advanced game on roblox and continues to push boundaries never explored by other developers, with a serious community and a growing player base it deserves number one. I am also exited because school for the devs is finishing and we can now have all the things they have been working on pumped out rapidly, new maps, new guns, new attachments, new mechanics and gameplay! this game has so much potential but needs more attention and time put into it so, litozinnanon and the rest of the development team if yo are reading this, we are still here and we believe that you guys can help this game get the attention it deserves.M+4
By far the best graphics I have seen, great and realistic gun mechanics, and overall exciting and amazing fast paced first person shooter.
They aren't just one of those cheap tycoons or roleplays that spam free models and get to the front page really quickly for some reason.
Phantom Forces is a serious game, and is constantly adding new guns and maps. It may be boring at the beginning, when you keep dying, but if you get good, it becomes really fun.
I feel like this deserves to be at least in the top 5, if not first.M+6
If a ROBLOX game has the best graphics you've ever seen, you haven't seen a lot of games. For Roblox though, the graphics are definitely up there. - MKBeastM+8
Tis game is the best I've ever played in roblox I could sit and play it for hours straightMnew
V 248 Comments
VoteE
3
Apocalypse Rising
Apocalypse Rising is a strategic post-apocalyptic game where you can do anything from splattering zombies with a tractor, to creating a gigantic army of survivors and an impressive fleet of vehicles to go along with it. I personally like fixing up jeeps and then sending them out on a convoy in order to find supplies, and kill any other survivors. There are many play styles, like a Survivor, who only shoots if shot at, and who is always on the move to find new supplies and gear. There might be a few Heroes, who go out of their way to help other players, or Bandits (like me) who go out to kill other players to gain loot for their raiding party. I personally think this should be #1 on this list. Here is a picture of me and my army (with a fleet of vehicles behind us) in Apocalypse Rising:
https://imgur.com...
If you don't like this game, I respect your opinion. I'm not the people who are like, "Shut up! You suck! You're a noob! " Yeah, I respect your opinion, but I'm going to be like, what to you. I only hate that people always turn on me, and keep trying to kill me with weak weapons.M+15
'Apocalypse Rising' a great title for a great game! Post apocalyptic survival games are awesome when coded and designed right, this game is a great example of a successful attempt, also the fact you can meet other survivors and either team or kill them is an awesome concept. The downside is it runs terribly on laptops making them have a disadvantage against other players, try to make it run better and more shall play!M
Damn Super Fun GameMnew
V 115 Comments
VoteE
4
Work at a Pizza Place
Should be higher than roblox top model, that game is cheap and uses free models - ChemicoolM+25
I LOVE THIS GAME! I love the fact that you can play multiple jobs and that you can design your own house I think there should be a new UPDATE:when it turns night I think that it should have a pop up saying would you like to go home or would you like to work over time and it should give you more money for working over time.M+11
Work at a Pizza Place is one of the most recent games I have played so far. I started ROBLOX in October of 2016 and now it's March 2017. I started Work at a Pizza Place around January 2017. It might take more than half a year for some robloxians to get a three story house with a basement and backyard. But I have not boughten any coins, I have only bought the garage and the backyard/basement. It's only less than 3 months I have been playing, and that PROVES I'm addicted. I might have a problem. Does anyone know a doctor?M+4
AwesomenessMnew
V 222 Comments
VoteE
5
Catalog Heaven
I think catalog heaven should be number 1 because it is very unique because it lets you try out all the gear without having to beg your parents for money or taking up all that time to earn robux. It also has a battlefield which changes everyone in a while from the original to the new. Love ya people.M+24
This should be #1 because it lets you get free things that you already own. Then you BATTLE. Jackpot. I'm usually so picky when it comes to roblox, but this is no complaining matter. It's awesome and I know it. EVERYONE knows it. There's only 1 thing wrong about this game: it's TOO good. It's not glitchy, it's not bad. It's better than legendary it is so super-fun.M+3
Catalog Heaven is the place I go to first when I ever play ROBLOX. This wonderful creation allows me to dive my hands into the catalog and simply let me test any hat, gear, package or anything else. It even lets me choose my weapons and lets me fight if I want to. Clearly number 1 in current time.M+4
This game is super fun because you can test out items before u buy themMnew
V 142 Comments
VoteE
6
Natural Disaster Survival
I Think This One Is My Favorite in The Top Ten My Personal Favorite is Flood Escape and Natural Disasters is good ya know my favorite combination is surf central and A Tsunami Together Cause it to surf on the wave get it oh by the way why couldn't you share your own opinionM+9
This game is just so amazing! It lets you see what a disaster would look like without having to be in the middle of one... This game is how I made most of my ROBLOX friends.M+11
When I thought of a game that could be put on the list, I thought of realistic, fun, detail, diversity (laugh out loud some of the games have only one map) and more. This is the perfect one! So I added this.M+8
This game is the bestMnew
V 162 Comments
VoteE
7
Sword Fighting Tournament
I like this game because you can donate to people, but the down side is there is bullying on the game and lots of name callingM
This game is awesome because it's easy and only swords and you can donate practice and you can buy better swords!M
Welcome to town of robloxia is actually a free modeled copied game, so I choose this one.M
nahMnew
V 60 Comments
VoteE
8
Murder Mystery
It is fun and perfect in every way. The point of the game is to find out who the murderer is and last the entire round without being killed. When the round starts, a little thing on your screen pops up and says if u are the murderer (Only one murderer), sheriff (Also one sheriff), or innocent. The murderer has to kill everyone in the round to win the game.The sheriff has to shoot the murderer. If the sheriff shoots the murderer, the round is over and the sheriff and the remaining innocents win the game and collect xp. If the sheriff dies, the gun is at the spot where the sheriff dies. Any innocent can grab the gun and shoot the murderer. You can also collect coins in the round which you can use to buy knifes or effects. The maximum capacity for coins is 10. If you buy Elite which is like VIP, the capacity is 15 coins. Thanks for reading. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!M+13
It the perfect mix of murder and innocents. It's so addicting yet so hard. I love the whole concept of the game by avoiding being murderer by one of your fellow players who tries to look a innocent as possible to get people as close as possible and then...THEY STRIKE. But the innocent still have a chance of winning. Another one of your fellow players have a gun to kill the murderer. You have a chance of any of these roles which gives the game a little 50 50 which almost everybody likes. Same with the different maps. It's so much fun, I can't wait to play after I finish writing this!M+1
YES you need to play this I play every time I'm with my friends its like murder scratch (what you would play in real life) there is a sheriff (detective) murderer (murderer) and innocents (innocents) and the screen that pops up before the round will tell you what you are and before the round you can vote for the map you want and by going to the shop you can pick your own knifes and guns etc. I recommend this with a passion because I have so much fun playing this. I LOVE THIS GAME!M+1
I love this gameMnew
V 218 Comments
VoteE
9
Roblox Top Model
This game is fun, since you can express yourself. But because I'm a old player (joined in 2011) I am used to to good players, but the community stinks now. Really stinks. I play it though since it has a lot of fun games now. The judges in this gam