Is Single-Sex school good for education?

saikatdy has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 5 days ago Status: Debating Period

My points for Single-Sex school being the best media of education are:

Women in particular benefit from a single-sex education; research shows that they participate more in class, develop much higher self-esteem, score higher in aptitude tests, are more likely to choose "male" disciplines such as science in college, and are more successful in their careers.

Boys and girls distract each other from their education, especially in adolescence as their sexual and emotional sides develop. Too much time can be spent attempting to impress or even sexually harassing each other (particularly boys toward girls).

Boys and girls develop at different times and speeds, therefore they should be taught separately.
Co-educational schools attempt to establish uniformity in the teaching of two groups, boys and girls, who typically learn and develop at different speeds and using different methods. "They do not develop in the same way or at the same time; boys favour visual processing and do not have the hand-motor control that girls readily achieve in early grades".

I'd like to thank my opponent for creating this debate.

My opponent has plagiarized his entire first round argument from the following website:

I ask the voters to consider this when voting on this debate.