Jacob_Bauman
Jifpop09

Is Socialism/Communism a better political system than Capitalsm?

Jacob_Bauman

Pro

I will say, since I am a Communist, I feel that Communism is superior. The first round is only an acceptance round. 2 will be opening arguments. You know the rest.
Jifpop09

Con

I accept, and since you set no rules, I will assume none exist

Jacob_Bauman

Pro

I guess I will argue that Communism/Socialism works if used correctly. Which I see as true. Although Socialism isn't being used as the official gov. type, a large part of Europe is using Socialistic methods of Government. I believe Sweden and Norway both use the methods, if my info is correct, Norway is the "smartest" country on Earth. Sweden is probably up there too.

Yes, we all know the USSR, and the Warsaw Pact have long since collapsed, both economically and diplomatically. Yet I don't believe the US's economy is "not-so" healthy either. Capitalism in the US is falling apart, you can ask any American with a brain and they'll say the same. Truthfully I see Socialism as an Ideal economic system. I am Communist, but I think communism is a bit too negatively thought about to be tried by the American people.

Now, Capitalism, I see it a truthfully unfair to the masses. I don't see it as an okay thing to see a person living on the streets and eating garbage while another gorges himself to death. I believe all people should be middle class. Tale into consideration that the top 85 richest people on earth have the monetary equivalent to the poorest half of the human population. That is unbelievable.
My argument is possibly incomplete, but I'm in school. For now I await your argument.
Jifpop09

Con

Round forfeit
Jacob_Bauman

Pro

Jacob_Bauman forfeited this round.
Jifpop09

Con

Round forfeit
Jacob_Bauman

Pro

Jacob_Bauman forfeited this round.
Jifpop09

Con

Yes, we all know the USSR, and the Warsaw Pact have long since collapsed, both economically and diplomatically. Yet I don't believe the US's economy is "not-so" healthy either.

Admitting failure only weakens your case.

Capitalism in the US is falling apart, you can ask any American with a brain and they'll say the same.

I see no evidence for this , and since you have the BOP, you should be providing it. Note this audience.

Truthfully I see Socialism as an Ideal economic system. I am Communist, but I think communism is a bit too negatively thought about to be tried by the American people.

Once again, my opponent shows inconfidence at his own resolution.

Now, Capitalism, I see it a truthfully unfair to the masses. I don't see it as an okay thing to see a person living on the streets and eating garbage while another gorges himself to death.

Myopponent provides another baseless claim, and is still not providing the BOP.

Anyways, I hope the audience can note that pro has not fullfilled the BOP in the slightest, and by that alone, constitutes a loss.
Posted by Jacob_Bauman 3 years ago
Jacob_Bauman
jifpop09, Lets argue this tomorrow. I'm leaving for now.
Posted by Jacob_Bauman 3 years ago
Jacob_Bauman
Damn, I noticed. thanks... haha
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
One of these words is just like the other; one of these words just doesn't belong....
Posted by Jacob_Bauman 3 years ago
Jacob_Bauman
Of course, after all, that is what I'm arguing against! Please, just be civil.
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Can I argue that capitalism is better?
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
Jacob_BaumanJifpop09Tied
Reasons for voting decision: withdrawn