Maiku
petersaysstuff

Is The Illuminati Real.

petersaysstuff
Started: 3/28/2011 Category: Economics

Maiku

Pro

I Believe The Illuminati Is Real.

God told us in his word, in revelations, what was to come near the end times. It is happening right in front of our eyes, and the Illuminati is at the forefront of this. Most of the people involved are heavily into Satan worship, and the history of these families is quite extensive, right down to the breeding they have done within their own families to keep the bloodlines pure.

There plans of taking over this world is really really short......................
petersaysstuff

Con

The argument my opponent's making is that because the Bible talks about the Illuminati, they must be real but we can say the same about unicorns.
In Deuteronomy 33:17, it says "His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh."
Therefore we can conclude that unicorns exist right?
Maiku

Pro

There are many Illuminated groups, with different kinds of secret knowledge. Anything you might say about them (including this) will be false for some of the Illuminati, but true for others, which only adds to the confusion and mystery.
The Illuminati infiltrate and take over organizations of all kinds, from churches to the post office to the corner grocery store, and turn them to their own ends.
And, just as a black joke, some of their subject organizations advertise themselves as SecretSociets
petersaysstuff

Con

On 1:What does this have to do with their existance?
But regardless, There are many unicorns, with different traits. Anything you might say about them will be false for some unicorns, but true for others, which only adds to the confusion and mystery. Therefore unicorns exist.
On 2: You have still failed to prove their existence. You just said they take over stuff. And what regarding black jokes? What?
Offense, unicorns have been know to kidnap children and drink their blood. Oh my!
Maiku

Pro

Why are you leading this debate with unicorns?Are you living in a fantasy world?This debate is talking about a simple question i had presume to you.The Challenger.As myself,is going to stay with the topic.

Unicorns do not exist,in fact,you waisted your time on talking about unicorns.
. If the Illuminati existed, and had ties to freemasonry — as suggested on National Geographic — I can see how they'd try to hide this super-secret existence from the world. But I don't think such as unicorns in th
petersaysstuff

Con

I am talking about unicorns because the only evidence you have for the Illuminati is from the bible as shown in round one and I am saying that the bible is not evidence of anything existing because we can use the bible to show unicorns exist. Essentially you have provided no evidence for the existance of the illuminati except for the bible which isn't reliable
Posted by nureke1 3 years ago
nureke1
in my point of view, what if the government came up with the Illuminati theory simply so the head figures, for instance Barack Obama in this country won't be blamed for the destruction that occurs within out country? if you have a thought about it, the thousands of decomposable body-bags that are located in a field in Georgia. it doesn't take much thought to understand what the government has going on there. if they kill millions of civilians and get caught, it will be a disaster for this country. However, if the "Illuminati" who actually doesn't exist did it, than it isn't the fault of the US. it isn't Barack Obama's fault. it isn't congress's fault. it is the fault of the ILLUMINATI.
Posted by rcnoe71 4 years ago
rcnoe71
The "unicorn" from a biblical standpoint is real, as the horn from the unicorn is simply a symbol of power. To understand this, look at, and learn to read the symbolism depicted on "family crests" of royalty and families of power.
Posted by petersaysstuff 6 years ago
petersaysstuff
//Therefore, petersaysstuff is spot on to use the Unicorn argument. I applaud him for this. Well done.//
Why thank you :D
Posted by petersaysstuff 6 years ago
petersaysstuff
You are correct. I did say something that made no sense xD
Posted by wolfhaines 6 years ago
wolfhaines
petersaysstuff- the phrase is 'couldn't care less'. The 'could care less' phrase does not make sense, if you could care less, that means you care about it haha.

At no point does Pro prove the Illuminati exist, that they worship Satan, that the end of the world is coming, that Revelations is the word of God.

They start their argument with 'I believe they do'. I believe in a Spaghetti Monster circling the earth. Unless I prove it nobody has to accept it.

Therefore, petersaysstuff is spot on to use the Unicorn argument. I applaud him for this. Well done.

GeoLaureate8- Rockefeller admitted to the charge of wanting "TO BUILD A MORE INTEGRATED GLOBAL POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC STRUCTURE - ONE WORLD", not that he was part of a secret sect. Many people who have not even heard of the Illuminati want that same thing.
Posted by petersaysstuff 6 years ago
petersaysstuff
Yes. I debate for fun. To hone my skills. But to be honest I could care less about the Illuminati.
Posted by GeoLaureate8 6 years ago
GeoLaureate8
What? I thought you were Con because you agreed with the Con position. So you were just debating for the sake of debating and not taking a side?
Posted by petersaysstuff 6 years ago
petersaysstuff
But keep in mind I HAD to debate con. I can't suddenly agree with pro...
Posted by petersaysstuff 6 years ago
petersaysstuff
Good. Thank you.
Posted by GeoLaureate8 6 years ago
GeoLaureate8
No warrants if you simply take that one statement and ignore the rest of the justification. Pro fails because the Illuminati is not what he says it is and Con fails because he's objecting to the fact that the Illuminati exists. The Illuminati clearly exists. The Rockefeller lineage is one the 13 Illuminati bloodlines and David Rockefeller clearly exists! He even ADMITS himself that he's part of a secret group in a global conspiracy!

"Some even believe we are a part of A SECRET CABAL working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of CONSPIRING with others around the world TO BUILD A MORE INTEGRATED GLOBAL POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC STRUCTURE - ONE WORLD, if you will. If that's the charge, I STAND GUILTY AND I AM PROUD OF IT."
-- David Rockefeller [Memoirs, pg. 405]

Here's a picture of the quote as well straight from his own published book that he personally wrote: http://i187.photobucket.com...
Vote Placed by socialpinko 6 years ago
socialpinko
MaikupetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro brought no warrant to believe that the Illuminati exists.
Vote Placed by maninorange 6 years ago
maninorange
MaikupetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Evidence derived from the Bible is no evidence at all. Furthermore, in round 2, Maiku simply elaborated on his position without backing up either these claims or those in round 1. He also failed to recognize a very obvious form of counterargument. Finally, his belief that the Illuminati is real is irrelevant to whether or not it actually is.
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 6 years ago
RoyLatham
MaikupetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not define "Illumiati" and provided no proof of anything, only statements of belief. Pro had the burden of proof, so Con wins arguments.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
MaikupetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Would have been nice if Pro had a supported argument.
Vote Placed by Chrysippus 6 years ago
Chrysippus
MaikupetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Very poor argument from Con, but it didn't take much to beat Pro's fuzzy thinking. I weep for my generation.
Vote Placed by BlackVoid 6 years ago
BlackVoid
MaikupetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didnt answer any of con's claims and never made one argument proving that they exist.
Vote Placed by bluesteal27 6 years ago
bluesteal27
MaikupetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro based itself upon a debated source and not hard core fact
Vote Placed by detachment345 6 years ago
detachment345
MaikupetersaysstuffTied
Reasons for voting decision: