Is Tom Brady better than Peyton Manning?

Started: 4/2/2015 Category: Sports

I believe Peyton Manning is a better quarterback than Tom Brady but I know some people say otherwise. I would like to debate this subject and I would like to know why some people think Tom Brady is better.

Let me take you back to a time when these two athletes were starting to make a name for themselves and were starting to prove that they had what it took to make it in the NFL, the 90's.

Peyton Manning went to Tennessee where he showed that he had what it took to make it in the NFL by throwing a total of 287 passes for 3,819 yards and went 39-6 as a starter for the University of Tennessee.

Tom Brady on the other hand went to Michigan and only threw for a career high of 2427 yards in college.

We do have to remember that Tom Brady progressed as the years went by. His first starting year he had 2,843 yards. However by 2007 he had 4,806. College really doesn't take a toll in this.

Tom Brady has won 4 Super Bowls, and on the other hand Peyton Manning has only won one. He has also been more successful against Peyton Manning.

Games won against each other:

Brady: 11

Manning: 5

Brady has won more against Manning. Peyton has had less yards and more interceptions against Brady.

Scorchtheblaze forfeited this round.

Well, I guess I won conduct. You choose arguments, audience.
Posted by TalkingWaffle69 1 year ago
At least Manning doesn't cheat
Posted by Scorchtheblaze 1 year ago
I would like to formally ask for a rematch after this because my family and I are currently at the beach because they surprised me with a beach trip. I would hope that you would consider my offer.
Vote Placed by BoggyB 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro because of Con's forfeit. Arguments to Pro because Cons arguments weren't as substantial. Pro gave statistics of Tom Brady's NFL career and accomplishments including 4 Super Bowls. Con only gave stats from college careers which are less impressive than NFL stats.