Is Tony Abbott A Communist Pet?

I Think Tony Abbott Is A Communist Pet.

Don't diss Tony Abbot.
He isn't a Communist pet and he leads our country with pride!
Posted by Voidness 1 year ago
I cannot believe I lost this debate!
Posted by That1User 1 year ago
Actually I am voting.
Posted by That1User 1 year ago
Stoned_bugga, I have advise to you too, back up your claim with evidence. Such as Tony Abbott is alligned with the Liberal Party, and thus his political views are centre-right, not extreme left, or communist. Further, you should cite a source. If you gave evidence, I would have given you arguments. Since none of you gave evidence of your claims, I'm not voting in this debate.
Posted by That1User 1 year ago
Voidness, I have some advice for you. 1) Don't make assertions. 2) Don't make Round 1 debates. 3) Don't make Round 1 debates if your only argument is an assertion. An example of an assertion is: "I Think Tony Abbott Is A Communist Pet." You should explain why you think Tony Abbott is a Communist Pet, and cite sources where Tony Abbott alligned with Communism. I also suggest using definitions. This way someone does not destroy you in arguments.
Vote Placed by That1User 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Both had equal conduct, both had assertions without evidence,, neither pro or con had sources. Pro, however, capitalized every first word, and not all of the words were began the sentance and not all the words were proper nouns, so pro loses because of spelling and grammar. My advice to both pro and con is to give evidence to their claims, and then back up their arguments with a source.