Zidane
TheContentiousDebater

Is Trinity Logical and Biblical? (2)

TheContentiousDebater has forfeited round #1.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Zidane

Con

Once I had a debate here, http://www.debate.org... , and my debate stopped there for some reason. So I would like to open a new debate to find a new response from any trinitarian out there.

For you who are willing to accept my debate, since there are so many interpretation of trinity out there, please describe briefly about the holy trinity, then I will refute you and vice versa.

Since I'm debating about how logical and biblical is the trinity, please bring up some analogy and bible verses for the debate.

Posted by WalkingTarget 7 months ago
WalkingTarget
That's good enough. Should another opportunity arise, I will debate with you. Until then, good luck.
Posted by Zidane 7 months ago
Zidane
@WalkingTarget I never specifically refer to any version of the bible translation. But, the only bible I will find in the internet is KJV and NRSV.
Posted by WalkingTarget 7 months ago
WalkingTarget
I may have time for this one. how do you see this flowing and is there a version of the bible you prefer?
Posted by WalkingTarget 7 months ago
WalkingTarget