John135086
davvv

Is Trump a good Person/President/whatever_you_wanna_call_it

davvv has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

John135086

Pro

HEEEEEEEY! I'm here to argue that yes,Trump is a good..whatever. Sorry,don't know what to call it,I'm just gonna say Trump is good. Sorry for the bad title...But obviously I'm a big trump supporter. Here's my rules:

1. Don't be f*cking rude,ok? Can I just put this out there? Thank you. Like just don't. Don't be a f*cking D*ck ok? ok,thx.
2. This isn't really a rule,just PLLLLLLLLLZ,to the best of your ability,have proper grammar and spelling. The first round is the only exception to this.
3. First round is for acceptance only. No debating in the first round.
4. If I make a Joke,don't turn around and use it against my entire argument,ok? Just don't even do anything with it. It's a joke. OK?
5. Just...idk...i felt like there should be 5 rules...

SO YEAH! There it is...I Know,I know,this is gonna trigger alot of people. So yes,thank you.
davvv

Con

Could I clarify, is this a debate on Donald Trump's personal morality or whether or not he will be a successful president? Either way, I'm happy to con, I just want to know what exactly I'm arguing.
John135086

Pro

Sorry...I shoulda clarified...his politics and whatnot...
O! BTW...if u think he's racist u can say that...just back it up...
I will actually let my opponent have the start...so nothing out of me this round...
#2017
Posted by John135086 1 year ago
John135086
Ilikepie exactly.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
It's cause he's not President yet.....but he has already brought thousands of jobs and billions of dollars worth of investments back to the U.S.
Posted by Plasmawipes 1 year ago
Plasmawipes
He hasn't did nothing to be considered a good president.