Teen_driven_crazy
Doxy234

Is Trump a good president?(Pro is yes)

Doxy234 has forfeited round #2.

Teen_driven_crazy

Con

No. Absolutely not. I respect other people's opinions, but I hope to let people see that our current president is not in the best interests of America, or the rest of the world. Whoever takes up defending him, please actually be someone who supports Trump so this will actually be interesting. :)
Doxy234

Pro

TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN NO HILLARY I WANT me GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen_driven_crazy

Con

To my esteemed, if not so eloquent, opponent: I do not believe you understand the question of this debate which is- Is Trump a good president? We are not debating if Clinton would have, but rather how well our current one is doing. I will ask you to think about the fact that a right to bear arms in our Constitution, and the only way to amend the Constitution is if YOU and the rest of America vote to change it. As to that ridiculous campaign slogan- "make America great again"- when was it ever not? Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, bigoted piece of s*** that had his Twitter taken away by his campaign staff because they knew he would totally not get elected if he posted any more of his Hitler-like ideals. So consider- is there any reason besides your right to guns that he is a good president?
Posted by Skyfire_Daydream 8 months ago
Skyfire_Daydream
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE TRUMP?? People started arguing from a post about Trump's kindness that this wouldn't be in the news and that no one would care. BUT GUESS WHAT? The liberal media feeds off all the bad stuff that happens, like people killed, bombings, military advances, Trump's flaws (even though no one's perfect, which i think most people neglect to mention), the suicides, attacks live streamed on facebook, wildfires, phones blowing up, ect. Honestly, the good things people do go unnoticed. But there are more people doing good things than bad things. Why is it so hard to accept Trump as an actual person who has a heart? And if he DIDN'T help those people, then THAT would be all over the news. Because he "has no heart". But yet he does these things and no one wants to accept it. And America is the WHOLE population, including those individuals who he helped. Without those individuals, he wouldn't be helping the whole entirety of America, now would he?

Yknow, he's actually done more in 100 days than Obama has in 8 years. Trump has high standards (it's so far improving the US alot), he's bringing jobs to people that need them (isn't that a good thing?), he is tough on terrorism (do you want your neighborhood getting bombed by ISIS?), he can't be bought (Yay! No amount of money will persuade our president to do stupid stuff!), he knows how to build an empire (see how great his business turned out? What if America was that rich? would you still be complaining when no one had to be on food stamps?), he has his priorities straight, and he literally wrote the book on making great deals (so hey, we won't be thrown into war without a good reason.), he was chosen BY THE PEOPLE, he's honest (what's not to like?), and face it: America is not as good as it used to be.
Posted by Teen_driven_crazy 10 months ago
Teen_driven_crazy
I just started the same debate again, if one of you wants to defend Trump it's open.
Posted by SirHarrison0 10 months ago
SirHarrison0
i will Definitely debate you. i'm am not a troll.
Posted by brinzahar 10 months ago
brinzahar
Teen_Driven_Crazy i totally can agree with your opinions as I hold the same, but I am around many Donald supporters so if you need someone who will actually argue I would be willing to use the (ridiculous) right winged ideas I hear so often to debate though I will most likely lose.
Posted by ILikePie5 10 months ago
ILikePie5
I'll debate this with you @Teen_driven_crazy/
I'm not a troll....
Teen_driven_crazy
Looking at my opponent's past debates, he/she has no intention of continuing. Oh well, they didn't seem that good at arguing anyway.
Teen_driven_crazy
And Trump has nothing to do with the second amendment anyway. :D