Teen_driven_crazy
SirHarrison0

Is Trump a good president(Pro is yes)

Teen_driven_crazy has forfeited round #4.

Teen_driven_crazy

Con

No. Absolutely not. I respect other people's opinions, but I hope to let people see that our current president is not in the best interests of America, or the rest of the world.
SirHarrison0

Pro

-I accept this debate

We can all agree Trump is not the best president in american history.
But he is a good choice for the industrial and political side of america.

I wish to keep this debate as civil as possible and keep mud slinging at a low.

Good luck
Teen_driven_crazy

Con

I must say, I do not fully understand how he is good for America, especially the economy/industrial part. He has gone bankrupt at least 3 times, and believes one million dollars(his "small" loan) is a rather insignificant amount. I ask you, what does this mean for the common citizen? He may believe that everyone can either cough up 1m in money, or are a) an illegal immigrant, or b) doesn't matter because they aren't a RICH white man. As for being good for the political side of America, he has already possibly offended Minnesota about some of the driver's license laws, which he claims are 'making it way too easy for illegal immigrants to get them'. Many of the senators in Congress, Republicans, have already stopped backing him on some of his claims, like that Obama supposedly tapped the phones in Trump Tower during his campaign, something that he has no proof of. I can see how the paranoia could MAYBE help America, but banning green card holders and people who have already gone through immigration processes from certain country cannot be good for the country. This said paranoia will undoubtedly lead to rather terrible relations with the rest of the world, and quite possibly bring about another war, whether revolution or from overseas.
SirHarrison0

Pro

I must say Lots of Political Personal and business men/women have gone bankrupt. bankruptcy is actually Healthy for a growing business. it helps businesses learn from their mistakes and take those into account when they make their next business plan. on the 1 million dollar loan thing, nobody in their right mind thinks 1 million is small, but you have to remember this man grew up being rich. your version of the small loan and his version of a small loan are very different. being rich is one thing, being white has nothing to do with it. the richest man in the world is Bill gates who's father is native to Syria, so race has nothing to do with if you can make it in the world or not. The wire-Tapping scandal has some proof to the claims he makes. Wikileaks currently has a full page on vault 7 and how the CIA has all access to wire-Tapping or "hacking" into any person with a phone, a computer or even television with a microphone or camera. Obama ordered two "warrants" from the FISA court for who knows what reason. it asks the question, why would Obama ask for a warrant at the end of his term during the election.

industrial wise for trump "according to Infowars and Breitbart news Trump has brought in a rough estimate of around 1 million jobs since his election.

I don't think trump has made any "enemies" or any countries other than the middle east, and that's very common of a republican or liberal democrat to cause. (the middle east has hated us since bill Clinton.) China is the only possible enemy of trump. China only hates us now because we don't support their communist country anymore. when we were buying from china, that was the only reason their economy didn't collapse.

Final words for Round two of this debate
Trump will run this Country like a business not like a Politician. and you might think this a generally bad thing right? well if he runs this country like his businesses this country will hopefully have an economic boom relative to the USA in and after ww2

http://indianexpress.com...
https://wikileaks.org...
https://www.infowars.com...
http://www.cnbc.com...
https://www.infowars.com...
Teen_driven_crazy

Con

Thank you for continuing this debate. While I can see how you say bankruptcy is healthy for a growing business, Trump's business has apparently had at least four chances now to learn from his mistakes. Some may argue that they aren't the same mistakes. Why, then, has he made so many major ones that his business practically has visible seams from all the times it has been ripped apart and sewn back together. As for race having nothing to do with being successful, I ask of you to contemplate true stories of Trump ordering his employees to refuse service to African-Americans. They may have been able to get well paying job in New York, where his apartments are situated, had they been able to find housing, thus being successful. But because of simple racism, they were denied housing and this could not happen. As for: "I don't think Trump has made any 'enemies' or any countries other than the middle east...which has hated us since Bill Clinton." Saying that they hated us "Since Bill Clinton" who was a democrat, you seem to be stating that they hate America no matter what. "China only hates us because we don't support their communist country anymore". We never supported communism, and now they hate us because Trump is slightly favoring Russia over China in his precious Tweets.

Yes, Trump will run this country like his business. But then we are definitely headed FAR AWAY from economic growth, if not right into failure.
SirHarrison0

Pro

Also, Thank you for continuing this debate. let's start with your middle east rebuttal. The middle east has hated us since the fall of the ottoman empire. it is only showing now due to our invasions and us tempering with their elections and interrupting democracy elections to favor our political friends. Most middle east countries don't care what current president we have in office. they hate us because of our political and cultural views (ex: Shira law). They hated Bush when we invade Iran and Iraq. they hated Obama when we did other middle eastern operations. the middle east simply has "anti-Americanism and anti-western" thoughts.
The only reason china's industry exists is because of us and other neighboring countries to china. Communism only lasts so long before it either collapses or it goes to capitalism. our capitalistic policies are the reason the communist party thrives in China. as you say " we never supported Communism." communism is both a market ideology and a political ideology, they are intertwined. so if one of those two ideologies starts to lose production or movement. it collapses and a takes the other one with it. (Ex: democracy and capitalism are not intertwined, meaning if democracy collapses and another ideology rises in that country and they still support capitalism it will still maintain its traction.)

(no mud-slinging intended) but what do you guys have against Russia? Russia right now in the fight against ISIS and the Islamic world is not a bad thing. Russia is ranked #2 in the biggest military. why do the democrats basically want a war with Russia? it would put the world into a anarchy and cause mass hysteria.

Onto Trump running the country like a business. One of the big reasons that trump was elected was because he was a business man, not an "all talk no work" politician. he was a hard working businessman that created tons of jobs for men, and woman of any color for new york and other places where his businesses are located. trump so far has created around 500,000 and is set on a course to get at least 1 million jobs and possibly more during his presidency.

(no mud-slinging intended) on your other debates I saw that you called Trump a"racist, sexist, bigoted piece of s***" now, I ask you to cite your sources on how he's a "racist" a "sexist" "a bigot" or a piece of "S***"

http://www.businessinsider.com...
http://www.globalfirepower.com...
https://www.infowars.com...
/
Posted by ghsdebate123 10 months ago
ghsdebate123
Donald trump is a good president better then Obama witch used us taxes on his own vacation's. trump is putting his own money into helping the united states and going to get ride of gang's witch have shot innocent us citizens and has became a huge problem that know one has tried to stop. and trump is a lot better then Hillary who should be put in jail you her crimes.
Posted by SirHarrison0 10 months ago
SirHarrison0
our*
Posted by SirHarrison0 10 months ago
SirHarrison0
if you would like to continue the debate we can just copy paste or previous rounds and just continue from there
Posted by Teen_driven_crazy 10 months ago
Teen_driven_crazy
oh sh.it sorry. the wifi wasn't working at my house so I couldn't do it. dang it.
Posted by SirHarrison0 10 months ago
SirHarrison0
you better continue this debate your turn is gonna run out
Teen_driven_crazy
claim
Posted by SirHarrison0 10 months ago
SirHarrison0
was the housing thing on your radio a rumor or a claim? cause right now the house claim was settled by the court
Teen_driven_crazy
I heard the housing thing on my state's public radio station, and they are pretty reliable, as well as npr.
Posted by ILikePie5 10 months ago
ILikePie5
Many Never-Trumpers on the Republican side have come along. And I've debunked that African American housing claim in one of my debates. Be careful what you here on the news....that's coming from a 15 year old.
Teen_driven_crazy
I don't support either party, really. I just usually have more left-wing ideals. Still, I don't support Trump, even if I was a Republican.