yourdeathwish123
PoliticalAIm

Is Trump a good president?

Challenge Expired or Declined
PoliticalAIm either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are yourdeathwish123, login to see your options.
Updated: 3 months ago Status: Challenge Declined

yourdeathwish123

Con

My question states it all. Is Trump a good president? Personally, I think he has done a horrible job as POTUS and has become the clown of America. Neoconservatives and foxophiles may argue otherwise, but I believe this isn't a real hard argument. His misuse of social media, his actions as president, and more all point him to being the FOTUS
(failure of the United States)
Unlike most neoconservatives, however, I am willing to listen to other people's arguments and not call what they believe "Fake News".

So... Let's Argue!