lloyd_callaghan
Youraverageunicorn

Is Trump doing a better job than Hillary would have done.

lloyd_callaghan has forfeited round #2.

lloyd_callaghan

Pro

I personally think Hillary should be thankful that she isn't the President of the USA. She didn't have many strong ideas, but nor did Trump, but he mae sure that the public would remember them, and consider them whilst voting. Despite being a non-American citizen, I can still easily say that the USA is more divided politically since the Civil War. The worst thing that Trump has done is try to abolish Obamacare, which is natural as a new President wishes to run things his own way, but Hillary Clinton was "The Worst Secretary Of State in the history of the United States" Trump said in a 2015 interview. Many speculate that Hillary would start a war with Russia or China, including Nuclear Weapons, and so far, Trump hasn't done this yet!
Youraverageunicorn

Con

I accept this argument and will be keeping the first round short.

I would appreciate it if you didn"t use personal opinions because if you do that will result in your entire argument based around the opinion, pointless and will not be counted.

I want to start this debate wit where I stand.

Even though my family voted for Hillary but we can agree she wasn"t the best candidate ever, she is, by far, better than Trump. Keep in mind I wasn"t using this as an opinion I"m just saying my part in this.

Here are problems I will hold during the debate:
1. His intelligence/education
2. His plans
3. His behavior

I look forward to this debate.
Posted by Debating_Horse 9 months ago
Debating_Horse
Well at least he isn't bringing us toward an conflict with anyone. :)