What50
Surgeon

Is Vice Regent able to know reality from delusions?

What50 has forfeited round #2.

What50

Con

IF VICE REGENT IS UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT VICE REGENT KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET HASN'T ANSWERED ANY OF HIS DEBATES.

Vice Regent loves to live under the delusion that he is the guardians of rationality. But how can he hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If he cannot do this, he is literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES VICE REGENT CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for Vice Regent who is too dense to get it. If Vice Regent is unable or unwilling to answer this question, insult the maker of this debate. Likewise, if Vice Regent does not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if Vice Regent does not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, please insult me or don't respond to this debate. If Vice Regent is too terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings or other logical fallacies, do not respond to this debate. If Vice Regent does not talk about this, do not respond to this debate. After all, if Vice Regent has nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "insults", do not respond to this debate, for insults relies on the senses and reason, which begs the question of how Vice Regent knows his senses and reason are valid. Perhaps he can tell me, which is fine, but if the way he validate his own senses and reason is with his own senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.

NOTE TO VICE REGENT POSTING COMMENTS. IF I DO NOT THINK YOU COMMENT ADD ANYTHING RATIONAL TO THE DISCUSSION OR I CANNNOT USE IT TO MOCK YOU, I DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING
Surgeon

Pro

Listen I know you are a fool, because the bible says you are a fool, and I know the bible is true because I am not a fool.
Unlike me, the problem with you is your reasoning is visciously circular, and I won't waste any more time on you unless you answer my questions without circularity, question begging or some other buzzwords VR does not understand...so there!!!

I find myself in the unusual position of defending VR. Of course VR is able to know reality from delusions. He has functioning senses, which enable him to perceive reality, which he integrates and differentiates through a conceptual framework formed by his experience, and utilises Aristotelian logic to conclude on the identity, cause and effect of the existents within that reality. Therefore he can tell reality from delusion, if he assumes Atheism and steals its concepts. Unfortunately he does that to put forward a Theist agenda and the funny thing is he can't see it and thus ends up worshipping a single massive delusion.

For example he knows a pencil when placed in a cup of water is not really bent, but merely distorted because the relative speed of light through air and water is different. He also knows this will always happen when pencils are placed in cups of water because there is no such thing as magic men (gods) who can whimsically alter reality. If there were he could never be sure of whether he was looking at reality or a delusion.

Oh yes and I win!