VocaloidMan
TheRussian

Is War........

VocaloidMan

Pro

Was War God-Created or Man-Made?
TheRussian

Con

Tiny character limit, but I suppose it's a pretty tiny topic. War is man made. Human actions result in conflicts we call wars and there is no evidence of any supernatural interference or cause to human violent conflicts. Since my opponent didn't specify his position, I assume that he will be arguing the opposite.
VocaloidMan

Pro

VocaloidMan forfeited this round.
TheRussian

Con

My opponent has not yet countered my point that all conflicts between humans are created BY humans.
VocaloidMan

Pro

VocaloidMan forfeited this round.
TheRussian

Con

TheRussian forfeited this round.
Posted by JaanVahl 1 year ago
JaanVahl
War is a form of conflict, and conflict is not unique to humans. Therefore, can we say that conflict was created by man? In my opinion, man simply inherited conflict from nature as did every other species that have to compete against their own kind or other species. Mankind simply took conflict to a whole level. There are a plethora of ways for killing that humans have invented, mainly for the killing of other humans. I believe the reasons for this are simple: Humans face tougher competition from other humans than they do from any other species of animal in the world. As such, naturally humans would have more ways for killing other humans than they would for killing animals. Coincidentally however, the methods with which to kill humans can easily be used on animals. This is a simple reminder that humans are animals too.
Posted by TheRussian 1 year ago
TheRussian
Perfect, I was hoping that your position would be contrary to mine, otherwise things would be awkward :P
Posted by VocaloidMan 1 year ago
VocaloidMan
Just saying I believe that War was God-Made
Posted by NothingSpecial99 1 year ago
NothingSpecial99
What we do know about is that war................................. war never changes
Posted by Ceaser_6.0 1 year ago
Ceaser_6.0
what side are you