Is Whitebeard stronger than Kaido of the Beasts

I honestly don't know how to feel about this. We still have yet to know what Kaido's powers are, but I believe that there is a chance that Whitebeard is stronger. I don't even know, rebuttal.

No, Whitebeard was likely not stronger than Kaido. There is no evidence to indicate it. I will explain why here in the limited amount of time I have. I will explain the limited facts we do know and how we must arrive at the likely conclusion that Kaido and Whitebeard are equals.

FACT 1:According to current canon, The Four Yonko are also known as the Four Emperors are considered equals to the Marines and the Shichibukai. All three provided a balance to each other which culminates in them being the three great powers of the One Piece world.

FACT 2: An imbalance in the One Piece world, leads to chaos as we saw at the end of the Whitebeard War when Whitebeard was killed by Akainu.

FACT 3: Previously when two Yonko fought, we are lead to believe there is an indecisive conclusion. Shanks survived and Whitebeard both survived when they encountered each other in battle. When Kaido was stopped by Shanks when Kaido was planning to attack Whitebeard both survived.

Each encounter of the Yonko has lead to no decisive conclusion. This must lead us to believe the Yonko are equals or they there won't ever be a decisive conclusion when two Yonko encouner each other. Remember, Whitebeard allowed himself to be killed in order to save Shanks. Therefore we must believe, that any of the battles amongst the three powers will be indecisive based on all of the information we have been provided with thus far.
Posted by thedarkone 1 year ago
Oh and thank you for the advice.
Posted by thedarkone 1 year ago
I'm not trying to be a jerk..... just don't make your lead comment "you're making this easy to snipe". And I apologize for misreading your intentions there.... they seemed rather like an attack. And my only problem with your interests is that you have one *interest*, and it's generic. Not being a jerk with that either, it's just generic. It makes you seem like you have no substance.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
...Really not sure why you perceived my comment that way. If I wanted to be a jerk, I would have accepted the challenge and given that argument as my opening round. Instead, I took the time to post on some random debater's first issued challenge to impart some friendly advice. I'm not sure what it is that you find so distasteful in my words or my profile (seriously, what's your problem with my interests?).

I'm trying to help you to ensure that you get a debate you actually want, something you're unlikely to get at the moment. There's no leaked information on Kaido's strength, only the hearsay we've gotten in the manga so far. You're likely to get far less information here than you could pick up on the One Piece Wiki, not to mention it's likely to come in the form of a sniped debate.

But if you wish to continue, have at.
Posted by thedarkone 1 year ago
Oh, and just a suggestion Mr. Sass, you might wanna change the interests listed in your profile, and your attitude.
Posted by thedarkone 1 year ago
The point is not for sniping. I was honestly just wondering who was stronger, and I kinda hoped that someone would have heard about a One Piece Leak. But thanks for the input guy.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
You're making this easy to snipe. You're right, we don't know how strong Kaido is. That places his strength in flux, meaning that he is both stronger and weaker than Whitebeard. It's your positive claim that Whitebeard's stronger, so you'd have to prove that there are definitive measures we can use for a character that hasn't been depicted doing anything personally yet. That puts you at a dramatic disadvantage.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con's argument was more in depth and had sources to back it up.