mosc
BrotherGino

Is Xtianity just another example of idol worship

BrotherGino has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

mosc

Pro

Xtianity never accepted the Torah revelation at Sinai. The worship of the gods of that religion compares to worshiping an Indian totem pole and a Hindu god. No difference between christianity and African Voodooism.
BrotherGino

Con

First off, Let's define WHO is the true God. It is the God of the Bible. God has revealed Himself to the prophets and to His people for guidance and provision. He alone tells us He is Triune and one! We must recognize His revelation and truth!
mosc

Pro

The God of the Bible - a Greek mythical God. The Bible translation never once calls upon the Name of the God of Israel. You, For the most obvious example, Do not know the Name. How to call upon this Name you have not the least bit of a clue. And this fact does not concern you in the least.

How do I know, With absolute and total confidence, That you do not know how to call upon the God of Israel?

No Goy, In any generation, From the revelation of the Torah at Sinai to this very moment, Has ever accepted the Torah revelation at Sinai. You are a Goy. Therefore you do not know the Name or how to call upon this Name.

Goyim worship foreign alien Gods. You are a Goy. Therefore you worship foreign alien Gods.
BrotherGino

Con

I would like to point out your major flaws and this round as usual. You do not Define what an idol is or not, Then you automatically jumped to the conclusion and focused on the name of God as if it is irrelevant to the topic of the debate. You accuse me or not knowing the name of God implying that that makes me some type of Idol worshipper. But that argument fails because you have failed to Define an exhibit that you yourself know and understand what the name of God is. For convenience sake I will let you know what the name of God is, It is Yahweh. Number two, You have ended up with a silly in fallacious, Drunken conclusion that I therefore I'm an idol worshipper or worship an idol because I don't know what the name of God is. And as a false assumption in which you have provided zero evidence because you have failed to Define what is idolatry and what is not idolatry, So sorry but you lost on that point too. On the contrary, The Old Testament to find a Dollar Tree as as giving Letruo to anyone other than the God of the Bible. Letruo can be given in many forms - praise, Worship, Giving thanks, Remembering, Sacrifice, Showing mercy, Obedience,
. Etc. With then definition given, I would like to point out that Christianity teaches that God Alone is worthy of this Letruo, And that is EXACTLY who we give it too. So your conclusion is miserably incorrect. If you wish to score some points and make this some kind of meaningful argument then you are going to have to provide some evidence to show Christianity teaches Letruo should be given someone/something other than God. You or not doing too bad but keep in mind you are still getting smoked in this debate. I look forward to next round, God bless!
mosc

Pro

I shall copy and paste what you wrote and respond so we sit on the same page.
C/P: You do not Define what an idol is or not, Then you automatically jumped to the conclusion and focused on the name of God as if it is irrelevant to the topic of the debate.

Avoda Zara: badly translated in the biblical trash as idolatry, Has many more faces than idol worship. A idol being a 3 dimensional object. Xtians require a physical jesus son of Zeus.

C/P: You accuse me or not knowing the name of God implying that that makes me some type of Idol worshipper.

Most definitely. All Xtians by definition never accepted the Torah revelation at Sinai and they worship a false messiah - jesus son of Zeus.

C/P: For convenience sake I will let you know what the name of God is, It is Yahweh.

HaHaHa no Jew ever called out to this foreign alien god you call Yahweh. Calling upon a foreign alien God defines avoda zarah/strange worship.

C/P: conclusion that I therefore I'm an idol worshipper or worship an idol because I don't know what the name of God is.

Exactly so! Your own words and writings prove my point that Xtianity: just another example of idol worship.

C/P: you have failed to Define what is idolatry and what is not idolatry.

1. The Torah commands: do not follow the ways of Egypt and Canaan. The interpretation of this commandment: do not assimilate to the culture and customs which foreign aliens who never accepted the Torah revelation at Sinai worship their gods. The Torah commands: make no physical comparison of anything in the heavens, Earth or seas unto the God of Israel. Xtianity compares father/son to the God of Israel. What does the Torah mean when Moshe commanded Par'o, Israel is my first born son? The idea of first born refers to the Cohen/priest. The Torah refers to Israel as the nation of Cohonim/priests. You do not know what the word tuma means. A cohen can not do service to the God of my people [you have no portion with the Jewish people] while being in a state of tuma. Inversely, You likewise do not know what the term tohor means either.

C/P: Letruo

Went to biblestudytools. Com and received: Oops! It looks like we couldn't find any matching Letruo. Try refining your search terms. So you communicated a nonesense term which has no obvious meaning. Hence no sense attempting to respond to! @# B #$% word noise.
Posted by mosc 1 week ago
mosc
Truth = the 8th attribute of the Oral Torah which Xtian idolatry denies. You no more know how the Torah defines this attribute than you know how the Torah defines the word prophet.
Posted by mosc 1 week ago
mosc
No Jew has ever prayed to any god by the name yahweh or what ever fanciful god you believe to be the God of Israel. HaHaHaHa Go into any synagogue and ask any Jew if he prays to yahweh? LOL Poor pathetic foreign alien outsider. . . Keep looking from the outside in. HaHaHaHa.
Posted by mosc 1 week ago
mosc
C/P: "you're poor or argumentation😂😂&#128514"

You write jibberish and comment upon my poor argumentation. HaHaHaHa you're a good clown cause ya really got me laughing.

C/P: Are you ever going to bring some strong arguments as a member on this online community?

I brought a C/P of what you wrote and my response to what you wrote. You by contrast write only in generalities and bring no evidence to the table other than your fart noise. For example: you write: C/P: "I mean do you not see how weak your arguments are? "

You acknowledge that i have presented arguments but fail to bring even one! HaHaHa what a fool.

Instead you write: C/P: " I'm going to demolish all of your fallacious rebuttal points. "

I am shaking in my thongs. Booooooo a ghost jabbers that he shall refute me.

Next you write: C/P: "And you still failed to Define idolatry. You idiot! "

I brought scripture and interpreted the scripture which i brought. Who's the idiot? Me thinketh that the lady doth protesteth overmuch. Shakespeare.

You conclude with: C/P "if you forget to the Define the very meaning of the thesis of the debate! Lol😃😂😂😅😆" "With all due respect how in the world are you supposed to Wendy's debate"

HaHaHa go back to your padded cell and sleep. This debate its between You and me, Who the heck this Wendy cross dresser?
Posted by BrotherGino 1 week ago
BrotherGino
Mosc, It's 5 a. M. Right now in Southern California. I am mad at you because you woke me up. You woke me up because I decided to glance at your rebuttal as I was semi awake couldn't help but start laughing in tears as I read you're poor or argumentation😂😂😂. . Are you ever going to bring some strong arguments as a member on this online community? I mean do you not see how weak your arguments are? You actually did not address all my points and contrary I'm going to demolish all of your fallacious rebuttal points. And you still failed to Define idolatry. You idiot! With all due respect how in the world are you supposed to Wendy's debate if you forget to the Define the very meaning of the thesis of the debate! Lol😃😂😂😅😆
Posted by mosc 1 week ago
mosc
The first sentence of the 2nd round: "The God of the Bible - a Greek mythical God. " This thesis directly answers the question: "Is Xtianity just another example of idol worship? " With a definitive YES.
Posted by mosc 1 week ago
mosc
You do not know how the Torah defines the term "prophet" so you place a fig leaf upon your ignorance and make a personal attack against me. Pathetic. People vote who wins and loses a debate, Silly. Please do not show off your penis and declare that it is bigger than mine.

Avoda zara bady mistranslated by Xtianity as idolatry, Means based upon the sin of the Golden calf - translating the Hebrew Name of God into other words. You last note proves that you as an Xtian worship other Gods.
Posted by BrotherGino 1 week ago
BrotherGino
Moscat, Are you on crack cocaine? I'm asking you honestly. . . This has become a repetitive pattern what are you completely ignore the thesis of the debate and you start talking about something from Left Field that makes no sense. Given the rules of the debate that I set forth and round one you have just lost the debate by failing to engage in meaningful argumentation once again. I have no reason to waste my time trying to formulate a second rebuttal because you did not even come close to addressing anything in my opening statement and you veered off course badly started talking about the Hebrew name of God. Now maybe this is here second debate, And if it is, Then I can understand that you are still learning and that you are still a baby that has much learning to grow. But in order to refute me, Win the debate, Sound like you have common sense, Or to just maintain a good reputation for yourself - you would have had said something along the lines that addressed the Triune nature of God, And not the name of God. Likewise you would have went somewhere in the New Testament, Instead of appealing to the Old Testament. You completely forgot the topic of the debate within your first three sentences. How in the world did you do that Mosc?
Posted by mosc 1 week ago
mosc
Noise. You Goyim lack the intelligence to communicate any thing other than noise. Your attempt to foist your own foibles and weaknesses upon me - an utter joke.

How does the Torah define the term "PROPHET"? Nu noise maker?
Posted by BrotherGino 1 week ago
BrotherGino
Oh, Do you know Judaism doesn't exist no more? Like anyone who believes living like a jew is a pure idiot! Ain't no such thing as black Hebrew Israelite theology!
Posted by BrotherGino 1 week ago
BrotherGino
Mosc, I love you but you are a coward boy. . . My 4 year son has more balls than you. . . Why do you speak softer than a girl and dress like a chico?