zapbox
hghelkin

Is Yasuo Hard?

Started: 12/7/2015 Category: Games

zapbox

Pro

I think Yasuo is hard, but not in the way you would think. Yasuo is a hard champion because he is very, very hard to get used. In fact, I am very good as Yasuo, but at the beginning, even ask my opponent, I absolutely suck as him. I believe that if you want to purchase Yasuo, and is it worth it, get prepared for constant dashes. If you are good as him, you can say yourself that he is hard and powerful. Yes.
hghelkin

Con

Hard? BAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! First of all, he has CONSTANT dashes that cost 0 mana. In fact, all of his abilities are on super low cooldowns (not to mention his E that literally has none) which makes it very easy to spam the abilities. Plus, you are probably gonna end up with good results considering his insanely high base damage. Not to mention his stupid passive that gives him double crit-chance and a free shield considering that you are always moving. You only need TWO ITEMS! TWO FREAKING ITEMS to get 100% Crit chance. His shield is also really easy to use because if you get ignited, just run around and dash through a few minions, let your shield pop up and be safe. Finally, in season 6, the mastery: Warlords Bloodlust gives you health depending on when you crit, the synergy of this mastery with his passive is insanely OP. GG
zapbox

Pro

zapbox forfeited this round.
hghelkin

Con

hghelkin forfeited this round.
zapbox

Pro

zapbox forfeited this round.
hghelkin

Con

hghelkin forfeited this round.