Is a woman as fit as a man to be president

TampicoJuice has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

A woman can work just as hard as a man and women are just as smart as men, if not smarter. A woman can achieve the same degrees as men can, so therefore women should be able to obtain a certain level of virtue in any position that they so choose. Especially, in such a place as the White House... So therefore, why is Hilary frowned upon as an unworthy candidate for President?

We are all human, capable of completing the same task....... but when it comes to females........
They tend to function mostly on emotion when in a heated situation.

I agree we are all human although because Hilary is a woman she is emotionally unstable? I would like to ask for a little more clarification upon where you stand. It appears that you frown upon females because they show their emotions more. Where as Trump just attacks and tries to be little people. He is a true capitalist with no merit in politics what so ever. Emotions are the least of my worries when it comes to running a country.. On the other hand Trump is ego driven a true capitalist with no respect for anyone and that includes himself, he servers the mighty dollar bill! On the other hand Hilary resume is flattering with the statue of congress woman and Secretary of State. Which in turn deems her the only sensible choice!
Posted by Zaephou 1 week ago
It is not because she is a woman, there are other reasons. Don't think presidency is just binary when it comes to who is fit.
Posted by AnthonyH 1 week ago
Apparently Margaret "Iron Lady" Thatcher was a good leader (at very least a strong one). Not someone prone to emotion or hysteria as Con suggests a female leader would be in that sort of position.
Posted by ZeldaMafia 2 weeks ago
I have one question, in the entire debate are you only going to refer the case of Hillary Clinton or was it just ONE example? Bcs, if you refer to only Hillary Clinton then I might consider joining but if it just was an example, then I actually do agree with you. The reason being, Hillary has actually done a bit if wrong in the past. I hope you understand why i stress on the ONE part.