Aman88
Hunter611

Is abortion good for the earth

Aman88

Pro

Abortion can get away a being that you don't want
Hunter611

Con

I think abortion is wrong. Its killing a helpless child just because its bothering you. The usual argument for abortion is that the unborn isnt a human, its just a thing. I dont think this is true. Even though it may not talk and walk like we do, it is still ALIVE. Had you been aborted, you wouldnt be here to have this discussion with me right now. This is one of the many reasons I personally, and many others, think abortion is wrong.
Aman88

Pro

I dissagree with you because what if a girl got raped and then whould have to go through with the birth and then be miserable for the rest of their lives because they chould not get a job because of them missing school and whould make their life horabol
Hunter611

Con

Hunter611 forfeited this round.
Aman88

Pro

Aman88 forfeited this round.
Hunter611

Con

Hunter611 forfeited this round.
Posted by TK57 2 years ago
TK57
If a girl is rape and gets pregnant then give it up for adoption. Dont take your anger out on the innocent child. The child did nothing wrong.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
If I do not want to be around a person, I simply stay away. Killing them should never be an option.

How demented does a liberal have to be to convince a mother to kill her baby. Which goes against all that a real woman is. A protector of her young.
Posted by Reeseroni 2 years ago
Reeseroni
Pro your grammar is horrible, and your leading argument makes absolutely no sense.