TJLovesAnimu
Avongasl

Is anime a good thing or not?

TJLovesAnimu has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/1/2017 Category: TV

TJLovesAnimu

Pro

It is, because it inspired some stuff today, like the Lion King, and other things.
Avongasl

Con

Art is usually considered to be a form of expression of one's emotions. Movies, video games, photography, paintings, animation, or debate all deemed arts. Some of the arts mentioned previously are beneficial towards the progression of humanity, while others only hinder humans. Anime is an art that does little to help an individual. Anime is an art that should be deemed a distraction. The majority of the stories in the Japanese genre consist of odd themes that do little to help an individual in his life. Anime stories are centered around unrealistic circumstances and sometimes even horrifying events. The consequence of anime is the embrace of fantasies that are not pertinent to this world. People should allot time towards more constructive activities that benefit the world, rather than indulging in frivolous fantasies that result in nothing.
Posted by Nickihj 6 months ago
Nickihj
In my opinion anime it's not bad, it's your decision if you want to watch it or not.
Posted by ITFreak 9 months ago
ITFreak
This is a very viral topic nowadays and I'm glad someone is covering it.

By the way, in my opinion, I really don't like anime.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 9 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Interesting.
Posted by aesopstabili 9 months ago
aesopstabili
@PowerPikachu21 Yes, The Lion King was inspired by Hamlet and Bambi, but it's also heavily inspired by an anime from the '60s called Kimba the White Lion.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 9 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Lion King is Disney, who is American, so not anime. Lion King was actually inspired by Hamlet, I hear. And I agree there's nothing wrong with anime, except people might judge you if you watch 18+ things.