Is anime good for the soul?

benthebeefcake has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/26/2016 Category: Games
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

It is because it introduces real life situations without you having to go out and experience them on your own. For example, if I watched an anime about somebody talking to girls, I would already understand what that feels like, so I wouldn't have to do that myself and put myself in an awkward situation. It also gives you characters to love, have a crush on, and introduces a new language for you to learn.

Your turn, m'lord.

Alright, first of all, anime is the worst.
1) Anime is sexist, and as a wolf kin, I am triggered that you would not address me by my title, m'packleader.
2) Anime sets highly unrealistic expectations for women, namely that they can be part animal, or have large breasts (like my aunt has), and discourages all women from pursuing their dreams, like marrying a stud like me! XD
3) The worst offense however, is not including my favorite character Sonic the Hedgehog into anime (Sonic cartoon doesn't count). Sonic is the epitome of Japanese culture, and frankly the fact that anime doesn't include him makes my kokoro very sad. *whimper*
4) Also anime isn't realistic at all when portraying the physical fitness level of main characters, I myself being a larger man at 423 lbs., I cannot identify with any main, or conventionally attractive characters, which causes my physical pain.

-Longtooth PawPad

While your love for large breasts is accepted, I can assure you that anime is not sexist. While not all anime treats women respectfully, there are many that put females in realistic situations, such as rape hentai. Also, being 423 pounds is not healthy, and cannot even be considered large. I recommend you lose some weight, then you might be able to identify with the characters. I, for example, am a spry 92 pounds, and I find myself associating with both the female characters and the male ones.

Your move, m'packleader