kitty_cat_LOL
DawnBringerRiven

Is anime inappropriate

Con Tied Pro
Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Started: 1/30/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Voting Period

kitty_cat_LOL

Con

i think that some anime is really fun for some people like me.
it's not really inappropriate unless you don't like sex....... and in some cases there is a lot of that. but sometimes it's not just about that it's some time just about girls taking lead of some battles.......
DawnBringerRiven

Pro

The standard point that a show becomes innapropriate is when children under the age of 13 can not watch it. I believe the vast majority of anime is rated pg 13 or higher. The majority of the most well known shows are certainly rated pg 13 or higher. For this reason I believe that anime is inappropriate by our culture's standards. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that most anime has some adult themes. The higher the rating, the more room the show has to work with.
kitty_cat_LOL

Con

what we are talking about is reading it....
some times the books are different from the shows and the shows sometimes make it better for young kids to watch
DawnBringerRiven

Pro

Huh? I had no idea this debate was about manga. Manga wasn't mentioned a single time and anime strictly means animation. I've only read one manga too... Though based off what I know about manga I think I can agree that black and white art (manga) is much less innapropriate the animation and sounds(anime). I don't think we'll be able to continue the debate past this point.
kitty_cat_LOL

Con

sorry about that we can talk about anime instead of manga if u want.......

back to the topic..........................
DawnBringerRiven

Pro

Alrighty then. Do you think that the majority of anime is inappropriate for the reasons I've previously brought up? I believe that anime isn't for those under the age of thirteen. The majority of the most well known shows (Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Angel Beats, etc.) contain blood and profanity.
kitty_cat_LOL

Con

but sometimes they change the events in some anime shows there for making them non inappropriate
DawnBringerRiven

Pro

Yes anime does censor scenes from the manga, but only when those scenes can lead to the show becoming rated R. Usually those censors include a light beam, steam, or a conveniently placed object to block vision of a character's naked body. If a show has to censor itself, it already contains at least PG 13 content.
Posted by kitty_cat_LOL 3 weeks ago
kitty_cat_LOL
whaaa

sometimes you don't always have to pick pro
Posted by RUBIXMASTER 3 weeks ago
RUBIXMASTER
Wow, stop pausing! Isn't there a limited amount of rounds? If you keep asking questions, then there will be no debate! Like seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I do like the topic!
Oh and I so vote for pro. I mean of course you should choose PRO!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Ezpresso 3 weeks ago
Ezpresso
Decent meme
Posted by Actions_Speak 3 weeks ago
Actions_Speak
As someone who's seen all of higurashi and Re Zero, I definitely see how anime is inappropriate.
Posted by Actions_Speak 3 weeks ago
Actions_Speak
Anime is life