Is atheism illogical

I think atheism is quite logical,any creationist or any other religion dudes that think either way,and if you feel that way than come on show me why atheism is wrong is illogical?

I accept this debate.

I myself was an agnostic for a while, so I am just pointing out a few inconsistencies.

I will be arguing that

1. Morality cannot exist via a Naturalist perspective.

This does not mean Atheists cannot be moral if morality exists, but instead that a naturalist reality negates all metaphysical realities, including ethical or moral absolutes.

2. You cannot be a pure Atheist.

This will be argued both from an empiricist and rationalist perspective. You cannot really make the truth statement that there is no God.

3. Atheism is based on a faulty epistemology.

I will argue that from a naturalistic perspective, you cannot find absolute truth using the tools most commonly asserted as absolute by many Atheists, specifically scientism.

I look forward to my opponent's arguments in the next round.

Ok ok fine fine fine,your arguements are so good and I have now officially believe that atheism is illogical thanks for pointing that out you win this arguement and this is so embarrasing,I hope my friends don't know about this ,I am officially a 100& agnostics,you win you win thanks for letting me know all that good points why atheism is illogical appreciated that so much your points are very logical

I'm not sure if my opponent is a troll or not.... but since he has the burden of proof, he needs to provide arguments during the last round, or he has lost the debate.

Rafique forfeited this round.

I think this is a forfeit? Unfornatute, I was looking forward to a good debate.
Posted by Jjjohn 6 months ago
"but instead that a naturalist reality negates all metaphysical realities, including ethical or moral absolutes."

what evidence can be shown that there are moral absolutes?
Vote Placed by random_noob 6 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded