livtopian
FollowerofChrist1955

Is being considered gay wrong?

livtopian has forfeited round #2.

livtopian

Con

My response to this question is simple. Absolutely not. For, though it is difficult to say for certain that my claims are correct 100% because research into the origins of human sexuality is still being conducted and revised. But speaking of this research, what about the topic needs to be researched? It's obviously unnatural and unsanitary not to mention unholy, inscribed on God's collective list of sins, and before the New Testament had been written, the Bible legitimately instructed it's righteous devotees to terminate and purify all alleged homosexuals through death by crucifixion "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13).

Yet, as stated before, this was before the New Testament, where the morale of public execution was widely accepted. In modern times, it is still shamed but only accounted for as an act of hatred against God. Essentially the point being made is that us, as humans have had these unusual desires towards a person of the same sex since the times of the Bible's conception. So, is it choice, by genetic design, metal instability or has it now just become a phenomenon shaped to our evolved and religiously malnutritioned society?

Well, in response to the inquiry of homosexuality being an official cognitive disorder, no. The American Psychological Association wrote the following information in its website's sexuality FAQ page, titled "Answers to Your Questions for a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality" (accessed May 14, 2009):

"[L]esbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience." Again, my perspective may change due to newly presented information, but for now, the official stance is so said above.

Now, even if it was discovered that homosexuality was a choice, logic (and the Constitution) still applies in favor of allowing that individual to do whatever they damn-well-please. If a person is psychologically stable and able to rationalize their own decisions, why should they be denied the freedom of choice? If a man is to love another man, it is in almost in no way affecting our daily lives, their productivity and performance in the workplace or their community and environment in manors that are potentially harmful to other civilians, just why do we care? We can scold them for their "blasphemous behavior", but we do not have the just position to declare and generalize homosexuals overall as lousy people when only considering orientation.

We're not encouraging people with mental disorders, these people are just the same as you and I, only sexually, their preferences differ. In this sovereign nation of America, we all have the freedom of association and the freedom of alternatives and an action should not be considered wrong and be shamed upon when it's really none of our concern.

Now, for the true predisposition of my argument, the scientifically proven facts to suggest that homosexuality is genetic, not based (although family and/or friends can encourage the suppression of true sexuality) on home environment or political/societal climate. So, if the desire towards a human of identical sex is caused by a certain genetic coding or a disbalance in hormones... maybe it's not their fault after all. So why are we to oppress a feeling that is completely justified and virtually uncontrollable?

Like I said, it can be ignored if one wishes it to be but for those who wish to be open about their sexuality, should not be ridiculed, for God made him/her the way they are after all. But, still, people have the right to condemn and judge advocating for their set God's view, even though I think it should be discouraged.

Read these articles if you're skeptical:
http://www.independent.co.uk...
https://www.scientificamerican.com...
https://www.livescience.com...
http://bigthink.com...
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Alas, though I have already commented. I will be using no HUMAN reasoning for the TRUTHS as humanity knows no truth save that which suits them and their agendas. I will then turn to the Universal truths that remain constant, benefit nor denigrate the soul, is impartial in all aspects of either greed, lusts, selfishness or desire! Universal truth is unhindered by such things and is true no matter who agrees nor disagrees, as it is not based on human ingenuity, or human understanding. Rather it is TRUE no matter the excuse or complaint.
This means that TRUTH reveals CONSEQUENCE, while human truth HIDES consequence. It is in this that truth can be readily identified.
So then let us begin!
QUESTION: Is being considered gay wrong?
ANSWER: POINTLESS!
Rationale: Opinions are like rear ends, everyone has one. Who cares what one or the other actually thinks of the issue:
On the scale of 1-10 its VALUE is 0. Why? Only matters to the one being consedered so! Effects only the one being considered so, bears no impact on any other person who is not considered so!
From a God based point of view, it is neither worse than the murder, nor the cheat? The rapist nor the liar. Unlike the failings of humanity who see sins as levels. God has no such inclination. If you gossip you are as guilty as the murder, rapist and so forth and so on! Will you go to Hell. Of course but you were DESTINED TO HELL, the second Adam FELL. So that should be no surprise!
That a way HAS BEEN MADE to be SAVED from that fate IS the GOOD NEWS! But I digress a bit off topic.

So you see. The sum total of this debate consist and relies completely on opinions, having ZIP to do with reality and truth. So that someone THINKS your gay? I should think that ARE YOU, should be the question. If you ARE then who cares WHO agrees or disagrees with you? As God Himself has readily stated do not fear ... oh just read it yourself;

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

God made the whole thing easy and simple ... no need for mans opinions or anything, God is Great that way He don"t use people to tell you what you can plainly READ for yourself. He doesn"t even care HOW you CHOOSE to interpret it! That YOU WILL PAY is a given, no exceptions. Here read it for yourself;

Ezekiel 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins, he shall die.

Is being gay a SIN? Of course you already know that! Common knowledge ... will you go to Hell for being gay? That"s one of Mans TRUTHS ... notice how it HIDES the cinsequence instead of REVEALS it. Like the scripture ABOVE says "the soul who sins, he shall die." See clear as crystal ... since all of us know we all die .... ahh but look at Matthew ... it says to FEAR the one who KILLS BOTH the body AND the soul! that means God will KILL your Soul ... and that means the SECOND DEATH.

Second DEATH is pointed out in Revelation 20:14
"14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

So in closing I repeat the debate question now that you have universal Truth, this way you can appropriately evaluate this debate?
Debate Question: Is being considered gay wrong?
ANSWER: Who Cares? So long as I am not gay I really don"t have a problem do I. Only those who ARE have the problem, and it isn"t with humanity as , realistically humanity is pretty much impotent in such matters. Unless of course you provoke another with it, then that too is YOUR ERROR, because you provoke them to sin, by beating you like a dog. But that too is sin, and they will be held accountable for their sin ... it"s just not homosexuality, but it IS worthy of DEATH AND HELL, just the same as you huh?

Oh and greetings everyone!
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
Told you he'll say that ish
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
Told you he'll say that ish
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 5 months ago
FollowerofChrist1955
KadijiahSmith;
I have no problem with that! On the contrary. The entire point is that it doesn't matter what humanity "THINKS" about the issue at all. That WAS my point entirely! But you must understand that NEITHER is it OUR right to proclaim it normal, legal, just, nor good, when it not only HAS BEEN but continues to be an "ABOMINABLE ACT" punishable by eternal punishment in Hell, which IS where they will go by scripture!

that having been said, neither does it matter what humanity wishes to believe. The point here is that I and 2.2 Billion other Souls who in fact KNOW and actually commune WITH the very Real and Living God, also have no say so, with regard to other souls. Sure we can TELL you your going to Hell, and to Hell you WILL GO, but it isn't because we SAID so, it's just because we actually KNOW!

So no matter how people describe this issue from Mans prospective ... it has absolutely NO impact on the REALITY of their eternal punishment. We tell them because God requires us to WARN them. Whether they CHOOSE to accept the warning or not is no concern of ours and we are to ignore the point thereafter.

God says their Blood IS on their OWN Head after the warning! So who on EARTH judges them? that like the subject placed before everyone to GIVE an opinion is JUST as pointless as Having an opinion either way! See?
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
I'm Watching this TV programme n a bisexual bloke is literally murdering women cos he's afraid to come out, that's how mad it is.
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
less manly '
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
it's actually that their hardwired to be that way.
Here's Proof:

Behaviour analysts state that most people can tell if someone is gay due to facial n body language differences, n not if they announce it. Ie they are born that way, reason why they commit suicide is because society n religion makes it out that something is wrong with them n they try to fight it internally.

Additionally, mind altering drugs such as porn damages our confidence, i mean I'm suffering from this denial based syndrome, because of my long term porn addiction my brain is fycked up. When I look in the mirror i hate myself cos i think I'm gay, it's called porn induced hocd, a reason why I'm so depressed. But a few weeks without porn, those thoughts go away n my natural sexuality improves.

When i watch porn my masculinity is non existant due to testosterone depletion, i find myself more manly.

checkout your brain on porn or no fap if u are also having porn problems.

so in conclusion, don't hate em because chances are they are still trying to find out who they are. Everyone needs love n support, those who provide it are blessed. Those who condemn people are condemned themselves
Posted by KadijiahSmith 5 months ago
KadijiahSmith
I really believe people shouldn't be judge if they are gay. And others should accept because of the fact people commit suicide just cause others doesn't accept them for who they are or have become. Being gay isn't wrong too me.
Posted by Minddagger 5 months ago
Minddagger
Of course followerofchrist answered this, he told me i was going to burn, when i was compalining about TUMBLR
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
OH AND IF YOU RESPOND w/ your usual i'm hellbound sh1t or bring up my current debates, kno that my dads about to steal millions in online fraud so SMD u preaching narcissist. I'll literally buy ur church n turn it into a sikh temple. MWAHAHAHAHA
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
"I really feel sorry for the person that disagrees." YEP