Prima_Donna_Queen
GoOrDin

Is being transgendered wrong?

Prima_Donna_Queen

Con

I want to bring awareness about the transgendered community. I am against people who think being transgendered is wrong. There is simply nothing wrong with be who you want to be. This is a open debate for anyone who wishes to accept.

Rules:

1. There is 3 rounds
2. You will have 48 hours to make your argument, for each round.
GoOrDin

Pro

I gladly take up this debate:

Argument:
trans-gendered is grammatically wrong. It is an adulteration of the English language, in which case words are intentionally converted from clear and precise to skepticism.
The fact is a man, male, boy are all determined to be such by their DNA not perspectives.
A woman, female, girl is a genetic trait indicated by ovaries, and breasts, and when these things are deformed for any particular reason,t he DNA is still the determining factor.
Therefor trans-gender is wrong; Because there is only a clear gender imprinted into reality by the physical structure of that being.
It is also morally wrong, to indicate sexual freedoms are a good thing.
Sexual liberties empower rapist and child abductors by saying moralities are subjective.
These liberties create a neglectful society of people who feel no required attachment or devotion.
The damage it does to families and friends when sexual personalities become the dominant personality.
and the reasons go on and on, right up into political injustice.
But it is always a sin to present sexual conduct into the attention of a child, and thus. This is simply corruptive, and thus, Yes: Wrong.

Sympathy:
I wouldn't enforce this very strongly. The key point is to not promote adultery, sexual liberty or misconduct.
If you can keep all sexual connotations to yourself. Then I have no quarrels.

Don't act like I like any adulterers, to support your debate with "equal" rights. When they all have the right to be put in their places.
Prima_Donna_Queen

Con

I am very obliged that you accepted my debate challenge.
I would like to say first, you said that it is spelled as "trans-gendered" and the correct way of spelling this is "transgendered" as is. Google.com/Microsoft Word 2013
: of, relating to, or being a person (as a transsexual or transvestite) who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth
http://www.merriam-webster.com...
Now that you are aware of the definition of transgender I hope has brought light to what are debate is about, not sexual freedom. Being transgender is someone"s sexual identity not a sexual act.
Adulteration is"
: to corrupt, debase, or make impure by the addition of a foreign or inferior substance or element; especially: to prepare for sale by replacing more valuable with less valuable or inert ingredients
http://www.merriam-webster.com...
I don"t condone with rape, adultery (without constant#, molestation, and statutory rape of a child. Being transgender doesn"t mean you condone of open sexual acts of anyone or anything, meaning that just because you are born a male or female you don"t feel obliged to follow traditional standards of being what is normal behavior of men and women is. Therefore, transgender is not condoning of immoral sexual acts.
I would like to ask what transgenderism has to do with political injustice and what kind of damage does it do to family and friends?
"The damage it does to families and friends when sexual personalities become the dominant personality. "
What about people who are born intersex or a hermaphrodite? Which means"
:a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or #in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.
Google.com
In similar thought:
I agree that people should not have complete sexual liberties for people who wish harm children, the unwilling, or anyone who doesn"t consent of the actions the persons wishes to do so with whomever they please.
What would be the proper place for people committing who practice lesbians, gays, bisexuals, pansexual, transgender people, and or people who question their sexuality?
If someone keeps their sexual identity to themselves, by your own standards then how are they "wrong". Which is your point to say if it"s wrong all the time under no circumstances? Please don"t be hypocritical with your response.
GoOrDin

Pro

in reference to your last question: I would suggest that if someone kept there sexuality to themselves, but called themselves transgendered they are confused and in denial. So by saying, "I am a woman." when I am distinctly a man, not because of what I associate myself with or as, but because that is what I am, then I would be Wrong.

the word gender has been adulterated. gender was strictly a DNA reference prior to an attempt for gay-rights and acceptance.

I didn't mean to spell it wrong. trans- ** I hope this wasn't confusing, and that the way I spelt it doesn't mean anything different and off-topic.

people cannot be born hermaphrodites... a hermaphrodite can impregnate itself...
as for intersex, these persons can clearly be described as a man or woman based on a functioning sex organ. without which, should you choose to call them man or woman, one can reference their DNA still.

Proper place for the accused: still questioning individuals exempt*
in an ideal situation where we prosecuted adulterers who neglect their partner, or who use and discard people, disrespect partners parents etc...
the proper place of anyone advocating publically anal and oral sex is okay when children are present,
would be a FINE $$, charged with harassment, dishonored, and unable to represent political interests.
However disgraces their morals is temporarily sufficient.

"Therefore, transgender is not condoning of immoral sexual acts." ~ I did not suggest such a thing as this that you have argued against.
By suggesting through your behavior that homosexuality is present in culture, accepted as the norm, and that people who are confused are still considered correct (being an oxymoron) then the natural effect of this, is t promote ill-morality amongst a greater unconsidered portion of the populous.
It is not the people per say, but the actual thing itself that breaths havoc on social standards.
Prima_Donna_Queen

Con

I would like to say this, if you want the LGBTQ community to "keep it to themselves "who is to say you shouldn't do the same. After all, that would be extremely hypocritical of you to not do the same. Though a lot of transgender people are aware of their gender at birth. They feel as if they don"t have to conform to societal norms. An example of this is that I am a gay male who does "female" behaviors and dressing habits.
Examples being: wearing makeup, wearing female clothes, getting my nails painted, and etc.
Now with your argument that if you are a male you are genetically a male by having an XY chromosome pair and a female by having the genetic make up of an XX chromosomal pair. Although this may be true there is an exception.
Let me mention one of many chromosomal disorders:
XXY:
Klinefelter's syndrome (KS) is a condition that occurs in men who have an extra X chromosome. The syndrome can affect different stages of physical, language, and social development.
The most common symptom is infertility. Boys may be taller than other boys their age, with more fat around the belly. After puberty, KS boys may have
"Smaller testes and penis
"Breast growth
"Less facial and body hair
"Reduced muscle tone
"Narrower shoulders and wider hips
"Weaker bones
"Decreased sexual interest
"Lower energy
KS males may have learning or language problems. They may be quiet and shy and/or have trouble fitting in.
A genetic test can diagnose KS. There is no cure, but treatments are available. It is important to start treatment as early as possible. With treatment, most boys grow up to have normal lives.
Treatments include testosterone replacement therapy and breast reduction surgery. If needed, physical, speech, language, and occupational therapy may also help.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov...
Now explain to me who these innocent and misunderstood children, teens, and adults should find a way to discover who the really are and want to be!
And when the LGBTQ people want to find out who they are to find similarity in the world, other than themselves, who is going to help them find out. And if they exploit their feeling to their families, friends, and others they should pay a fine of money? If I have to pay a fine of being openly homosexual who says what the next punishment for not paying my fines. I feel as if I have to pay the "price" of being open so should you as well.
If we put a price of being involved with the LGBTQ community with family, friends, teachers, and anyone else it will be similar to the days of discrimination of the African American and/or black community.
http://www.pbs.org...
A great example of minority discrimination, especially the LGBTQ community, would also come back to reflect on the Nazi"s concentration camps that imprisoned minority groups such as; the LGBTQ community or any that was sought as wrong.
In encourage you to watch this.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnOJgDW0gPI
GoOrDin

Pro

First of all, your clearly misconstrued.

"I would like to say this, if you want the LGBTQ community to "keep it to themselves "who is to say you shouldn't do the same. After all, that would be extremely hypocritical of you to not do the same.-"

what a coincidence! I do keep it to myself! I do not support any other in not keeping it to themselves! = And I do what the LGBTQ to keep it to themselves.

And yet! NOO, it would not be hypocritical of myself to not keep my sexual desires to myself, because I do not advocate a sexual action which incurs lax social standards.

I have met a man like yourself (a dressy-habited guy), and I have stayed at the homes of two other gay men. I am not an ignorant man!

When you debate a topic try to not keep it personal or you've already lost! That is a key note in a discussion: logical notions before emotions.

KS is a clear indicator the individual is a man. ** so you provided no evidence or fact to support your debate here*
discovering who you are and what you want to be, is not a sexual process. If that is what one figures is required to discover themselves, then perhaps KS boys are not the only ones with learning disabilities. There is an entire world of staving people, being raped, neglected and abused, and the fact is a Minumum Wage in North America can house and feed several of them per day. Learning who you are is not a sexual experience, but discovering what kind of a person you are can easily be discovered by someone else, if you neglect the reality statements of life. Sex does not constitute a rational logic for self discover when people are dying because of global neglect - THAT IS ARROGANCE! NOT IGNORANCE**

Now for the debate. because I am smoothing this one over,

Publicly advocating the act of homosexuality is a criminal offense. You are not permitted to advocate in public sexual liberties where children are present. Atheists within the government hide this fact, because then they appear hypocritical by picking up girl for a single drink at the bar, or moving from girl to girl. ~ this was an offense political office holders lost there jobs for 20-30 years ago.

By advocating sexual liberties to children you incur an insanity, an obsession with the matter. and you corrupt the individual.

Granted, sex ed class was unnecessarily premature. But because homosexuality was advocating oral and anal sex so abundantly, even reducing government standards on movie restrictions and radio laws, It became necessary to inform women that testosterone impairs ovary development and ceases ovary function. Secretly not calling ti menopause, because then they would be mentioning oral sex in school. A CRIMINAL offense.

Now. Unjust political behavior is condoned by an sexually, immoral society, because they in return have no moral reason to respect the population. Homosexuality has driven reason from our law courts, and moralities from our politicians.

And if not the politicians, the perverts who abduct children, rape woman, and abuse, neglect or abandon partners and families are all empowered by this publicly advocated movement to liberate people to be sexually free. This may not be any individuals intent, but this is the Homosexual phenomena, The disgrace and dismantling of moralities.

As for fines. Tell someone, sure. But don't bother bring this to a legal level, or a public setting - or yes, a fine of money$$ aught to be instituted.
Do not call me biased. I do not condone assswholess picking woman up at the bar, or lude behaviours.

"Don't act like I like any adulterers, to support your debate with "equal" rights. When they all have the right to be put in their places." ~ my first post. I had hoped to summarize so you would not interfere the debate with irrational emotional behavior: ~ DO NOT call me a Hypocrite. use rational debates. I am not defending adultery in any standard! if you want to debate adultery, go elsewhere and advocate sex should not be permitted as public domain discussion.

Appearing as a homosexual, advocates a criminal offense: Do not promote sexual liberty, especially whilst demonstrating an atheist outlook, which empowers all men to be disrespectful and irresponsible for their sexual misconduct.

Any woman that supports homosexuality promotes neglectful boyfriends their rights to be so, and every disrespectful man the right to abuse her in his atheist perspectives.

MY side of the debate: Anti-self/or other-transgender-ascociation
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
blade runner. did u try to read my last argument?
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
@Prima_Donna_Queen you offend me personally be suggesting traits about my character. I find your debate more offensive to me, than relative to the discussion. You brought nothing to the table.
If you would like to further this debate to dispute that fact. Please, entertain me here.
Posted by DeepInThought 2 years ago
DeepInThought
I really can't see how a person wanting to be the other gender is being confused.
And what about those who have both female breast as well as a mail penile?
and perhaps disrespecting your partner's parents isn't the best law to put in place, I mean my step-mom is a jerk, and all partners that I've had had the same thoughts, I certainty wouldn't want my partner to be punished for something we agree on...
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Maybe not wrong, but sure is goofy.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
Prima_Donna_QueenGoOrDinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither side really made a coherent case here. Con had presumptive BoP, but both sides were largely caseless (merely repeating their position) and difficult to read. I'm nulling my vote. Guys, try to stick to the topic and make an actual case in support of the resolution, and try to make sure what you type is readable to the judges, please!