MrSparklyCow
telisw37

Is belief in the God of The Bible reasonable

MrSparklyCow

Con

This debate will consist of 5 rounds. The first round will be to set any ground rules and to confirm the format of the debate. The second round will consist of both mine and my opponents opening statement as to why we believe what we believe and to touch briefly on our main points. The third round will be the bulk of our main presentation and argument. In the fourth round my opponent and I will attempt to counter and disprove each others arguments for and against, respectively. The fifth round will be for the both of us to attempt to rebuttal any claims made against our second round statements. . I am arguing against the belief in the God of The Bible anyone who would like to argue against my view point then accept my challenge and lets have a fun time debating this age old and ever popular topic!
telisw37

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for this opportunity.
I know that the Adam of the bible was is God Himself. And from this context I will make my stand. The bible is reasonable if rightly divided and used in the correct context.
" 2Ti 2:12 If we suffer we shall also reign with him: if we deny him he also will deny us: 2Ti 2:13 If we believe not yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. 2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit but to the subverting of the hearers. 2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. "
MrSparklyCow

Con

MrSparklyCow forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent offered nothing. I stand on my current arguement.
MrSparklyCow

Con

MrSparklyCow forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

Again my opponent offered nothing.
MrSparklyCow

Con

MrSparklyCow forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

Nothing to argue.
MrSparklyCow

Con

MrSparklyCow forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

telisw37 forfeited this round.