Rafique
RazorBlade

Is christianity false?

RazorBlade has forfeited round #2.

Rafique

Pro

I think christianity is false.Anyone here who have a good argument that proves that christianity is true??In the bible,it is stated that the earth was created 6,000 years ago but the earth was billions of years old!I have way more arguments so any intelligible fundamental evangelist christian,come on!!!!
RazorBlade

Con

In terms of the question , is Christianity false? I have to first admit , I am a Christian and I find it to be true . I noticed that you mentioned that the earth was created billions of years ago . Now there is evidence that the earth was not created that far back.
Rafique

Pro

Well,why did you accept to argue with me if you agreed to a flaw of christianity?It only points to the bible not being divinely inspired,don't you think so?You have already accepted that christianity is false thus you lost.I have more arguments but you can't even argue against a starter argument to make things spicy.You lost.Unless you repel that argument..
Posted by BackCommander 3 months ago
BackCommander
Pro, RazorBlade was stating that they find Christianity to be true, not that your assertion was true.
Posted by BackCommander 3 months ago
BackCommander
Con, no there isn't.