hlynn16
pink-floyd

Is coffee better than tea?

hlynn16

Con

Tea is better than coffee because it has less caffeine in it, so it doesn't make you hyper and jittery if you drink a lot of it, but it still wakes you up if you drink it in the morning. Tea is also calming, since warm drinks and herbs are calming. Tea also comes in a lot of different flavors, while coffee tastes the same unless you add something.
pink-floyd

Pro

Coffee is better than tea because it can be strong or it can be really sweet if you add sugar and/or milk. It's diverse so if you're bitter (like me) black coffee is the savior. If you like sweet and sugary, it can be as tasty as you make it to be. But either way you make it can kickstart your morning. Also you can add ice and then you have a fabulous iced coffee on a hot or cold day, it works either way. (you can tell that its factually true because it rhymes)
hlynn16

Con

Tea can be sweet or bitter too. A lot of people add honey or sugar to their tea to make it sweeter, and other people leave the tea bag in longer to make it stronger. And tea can also be a fantastic winter drink, because it's meant to be almost boiling hot and will warm even the coldest people in the dead of winter. (Prevents me from freezing!)
pink-floyd

Pro

Coffee is supposed to help with depression and I gotta tell you its the only thing in the morning that doesn't make me want to kill myself so I'm pretty sure that study was accurate. Also its supposed to reduce the chance of getting alzheimers which is pretty cool because who would want to get that? Coffee also might lower the risk of heart disease which kills so many people per year (at least that's what my health teacher told me.) In conclusion, black coffee is heavy metal.