Is creationism logical?

Skywalker900 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

These are the rules.
First round: the acceptance
Second round: First argument
Third round: rebuttal
Fourth Round: counter-rebuttal and conclusion.
Starting the debate in round one will result in a loss.

I apologizes if I am doing this wrong. This will be my first debate. I accept the rules of this debate.
Posted by BackCommander 2 weeks ago
@issacjuma, I am perfectly aware that the question was about whether or not it was logical. Belief in something that is ridiculous is less logical than belief in something that isn't, that was the point I was making. I admit that creationism is one of the possible explanations for the existence of our universe, but it's never just "something might have created us." Creationism is almost always bogged down by belonging to a specific religion, that's what makes it illogical.
Posted by issacjuma 3 weeks ago
@BackCommander, the question that was posed was not weather it was ridiculous but logical. I did state that we human have created all that we have created but I also put that everything is created. There may be simple explanations like it came about because of creationism or it came about just because. There is not proof either way, which is why it is logical that it can happen. In a scientific view, I lean toward one way but I can not dismiss another without evidence to prove it is not real. I do find it hard to believe that all matter and energy in all the universes were contained in a tiny dot smaller than the head of a pin and then all of the sudden after trillions and trillions of years it just started to vibrate real fast and explode to create everything. Don't misunderstand me, I find it hard to believe that the earth was created 6000 years ago too.
Posted by BackCommander 3 weeks ago
@issacjuma, the fact is aside from the things we as humans have made, the universe has a natural way of making things, you pointed that out yourself. The universe could very well have a simple explanation like your rocks from lava one, there's no need to romanticize how this all got it. It's illogical because it's unnecessary. To believe that because we, as humans, have created tables, the universe itself had to be crafted out of some other object, by some other sentient being, is kind of ridiculous.
Posted by issacjuma 1 month ago
why is it hard to believe? everything on this planet was created by something else i.e. the computer was created by builders, programers etc, a table is created by a wood worker, rocks are created by lava, children were created by parents, trees were created by trees. everything in our solar system was created by something else i.e. Stars form inside relatively dense concentrations of interstellar gas and dust known as molecular clouds, planets by everything that makes up that planet, all combine to make up the solar system. everything in the universe was created by something else. so what created the something else? there is no proof that the big bang theory happened otherwise it would be the big bang fact. so other than the stone dilemma what makes it so illogical?
Posted by Zaephou 1 month ago
con wins
Posted by canis 1 month ago
Yes it is. Just like the idea...""My mother can not swimm. A stone can not swimm...Therefor my mother must be a stone""