unknown005
WorstLife

Is dance a sport?

Argument Due
We are waiting for WorstLife to post argument for round #3. If you are WorstLife, login to see your options.
Started: 12/1/2016 Category: Sports
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Debating Period

unknown005

Pro

Dance is a sport.
WorstLife

Con

Dancing is not a sport
unknown005

Pro

Ok so why not? It meets all requirements to be considered a sport. "an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature". Dance includes skill, physical activity, competitions, and technique. Dancers put themselves through long hours of training, pain, blisters, hard work all for somebody like you to just sit here and belittle their sport. You don't have any evidence of it not being one, your pride just wont let you admit it. You're too hung up on this thing that only baseball, soccer, football, basketball is a sport. When you hear dancer you picture a little girl in a tutu twirling on one foot doing nothing but giggling and fluffing her tutu, but that is not what dance is at all. I recently walked into an under armor store and they were advertising active wear with a picture of a dancer on pointe shoes. I think you get my "pointe" now and I'm afraid that you have lost.
WorstLife

Con

The difference is that dancing is very Homosexual.
unknown005

Pro

Dance is homosexual? What kind of a sore loser are you, do you have nothing else to say. What about all the really goo hip hop dancers that aren't gay. That's like saying all dogs are poodles.
Posted by me020603 2 days ago
me020603
Dance should be a sport. I don't dance but I do appreciate dancers. Cons argument makes no sense.
Posted by acmanjr 2 days ago
acmanjr
So wait con are you saying if you dance your homosexual?
Posted by becka_knows_all 2 days ago
becka_knows_all
I am a homosexual and I do not dance. Ur argument iz invalid. Ding dong.
Posted by acmanjr 3 days ago
acmanjr
Yep a sport