SexyCracker
draxxt

Is dbaldwin1215 better than draxxt?

SexyCracker

Pro

I have to say that I read a debate between dbaldwin1215 and draxxt and I was totally shocked that draxxt even decided to continue with the debate after dbaldwin totally OWNED him. Now, if draxxt has any ego and pride, he should step up to this debate and see who really had more logic.
draxxt

Con

... No thanks are deserved on my opponent's side. This is very disreputable and even the thought of vandalising one's integrity or namesake is unbecoming of a debator. I realise you want to defend your comrade but... The extent you have gone to honour your friend, even as far as dishonouring another is inexcusable.

We debated a fair debate and the better debator will win in the end.

For now, I must address the resolution at hand. You and dbaldwin1215 have something in common. Your resolutions are questions and must be rephrased for the betterment of the debate. "dbaldwin1215 is better than draxxt" Now I can negate and you can affirm.

Before my framework, I must define one term:
(As always, I'll be using Merriam-Webster)

better as: "improved in accuracy or performance "

To debate my opponent's claims we must assume the resolution was meant to say one of the following:
"dbaldwin1215 is a better debator than draxxt"
or
"dbaldwin1215 debated better in his debate with draxxt"

My opponent blatently claims I was "OWNED" and therefore procures an opinion about our debate. I can understand her frustration, when one uses better logic, the other party either accepts it or lashes out.

For the time being, and I am constantly refreshing to be sure, I am winning the debate. This doesn't sound like better to me. Also, if you wish to say that the cases argued were better than mine, you may view this debate on

Decide for yourself who argued the better case.
If that is not satisfactory enough, we might want to take a look at the difference in debating history, if the first proposed resolution was preferable.

My opponent's record is:
"Debates: 3
Won: 0
Lost: 2
Tied: 1
Win Ratio: 0.00% "

My record is:
"Debates: 10
Won: 3
Lost: 6
Tied: 1
Win Ratio: 33.33%"

Clearly, from the evidence shown, I am the better debator or, if you prefer, I am the better debator by probable solution due to the only proof that can be given.

My opponent is slanderous and crude but I feel, with more than sufficient entry, You must vote Con.

Thank you, to the judges,
-EG
(This is the last time I feed a troll. Don't do this kind of thing again, even for your boyfriend.
http://www.debate.org...
Con Round 3)
SexyCracker

Pro

yeah, I won't lie, you are a good debater. and you sure as heck should be thanking me for this debate, because you really seem to enjoy trying making a point, that really isn't even a point and you like to be a smarie, which dont get me wrong, smart kids are cool (even though I can throw a smart remark right back at your face, kiddo. srsly not trying to sound mean but don't think you're the only one who can play this game). I mean, I'm sorry, evidence shows, buddy.

mmk I don't evne know what hte freck you be talking about earlier cause you know, you pretty much worship the thesaurus, don't you? so I'm going to start from here

"My opponent blatently claims I was "OWNED" and therefore procures an opinion about our debate. I can understand her frustration, when one uses better logic, the other party either accepts it or lashes out."

uhm. you kind of were owned, and your logic kind of smelt like behind. so I'm assuming it came out of your behind. Its okay though, sometimes when people get OWNED they like to act as if they didn't get owned because being the victim on total ownage really bites. so basically, you're "better" logic is another word for "total ownage" because that's all I saw, better logic was no where to be found by you.

oh but I have amazing logic, go check out my Rocky Horror Picture Show debate, betches.

okay and for your little debating history.
I think I understand the real reason.

you're just ticked cause you spend a lot of time on this website and you win a lot of debates with help from you BFF Thesaurus.com, while my friend actually talks like a normal human being. and I think you're jealous because dbaldwin is also a total hottie.

green isn't a flattering color on you.

evidence don't show nothing, bruddah. your little history just shows that you're good with a thesaurus cause every time I read one of your debates, I smell b/s cooking at 400 degrees. mmk. I see the problem. I'm pretty much a white Dr Phil with a va jay jay, so I think we need to dig into the deeper roots here, and I'm certified to do that. no I don't have a degree or nothing, but I'm just really good at it so therefore I cirtified myself. Have a problem with it? tough crackers (and no, that's not a racial slur)

you're just kind of ticked right, and you're trying to dress it up as "better logic" when in reality, it's because dbaldwin is pretty much the coolest kid ever. I mean he's so cute, way too cute for his own good, he's so sweet and he is so smart and he's so wonderful in every way, you feel threatened therefore you feel the need to try and say you have better logic when really, when you take off the mask, you're an insecure little fourteen year old who wishes they were even some where near as amazing as dbaldwin.
it's okay, we all go through it.

haha actually no we don't, you're pretty much the only one, sucka.

your opponent is not slanderous and crude, basically she's just a hottie who's got tude and will stand up for who she needs to stand up for because it's obvious that there's a jealousy problem and I mean. you may really want to talk about this. its sometimes good to let it out. nothing personal, srsly.

and don't be like "ohh vote con" when people will vote for whoever they wanna vote for, and I mean srslyyy, do you really think the fact that you command them to vote for you really makes them want to vote for you more? well you know what?! because you said 'vote con' I'm going to have the fire alarm effect and vote PRO because when you tell somebody to do something they gonna wanna do the opposite. because. well it ticks everyone off when u tell em what to do. it's like when my mom tells me what to do and I'm like UGH I DONT FREAKIN WANNA DO IT but I do it anyway cause she's my mommy. but you're not my mommy so I no do what you say.

and yes, dbaldwin and I formed a love after the Rocky Horror debate. so yeah, we be togethaa like peanut butter and jelly, or like beans and rice (haha if you're spanish) put two and two togetha, and that be us. oh yeah, you're probably jealous of that, too.

s0 lYk3 u T0T@llY shUlD st0p B3iiN j3@l0us y0

peace out homie.

and btw. it says you're fourteen.
you're fourteen, don't you even try and tell me you don't use thesaurus.com. nobody can even freakin understand you cause you get these words that nobody even understands and throw them around all over the place like they were freakin confetti.
draxxt

Con

I'm sorry but... Most amount of time spent laughing at a case written by one who is not LEGALLY retarded.

Her case is the most absurd thing I have heard on this site.

She CLAIMS I am jealous of, and let us see the many colours of the rainbow here:
A union of "love" which I will discuss later,
That I was defeated, though my votes and logic show otherwise,
(This is a funny one to bring up in a debate like this) my previous opponent's "hotness",

No, I don't think I shall continue with the jealous claim. It is so absurd and involves slanders of the highest degree.

As per the Thesaurus, I don't need it. Maybe if I forgot a word's meaning and it appeared in the case but the truth of the matter is, that is my diction. It comes from reading, something I can assume my current opponent does little of, application, and caring enough about myself so that I can elevate to a higher and more graduated vocabulary.

And I feel for you, I know what it's like to not understand an opponent's case. Unfortunately, I cannot use a Thesaurus (You're favorite insult, no less) to decode your deplorable grammar and spelling.

Your entire refutation... well, I can't even call it that! It was a hate speech, is about nothing but your undying "love" for your little hubby, dbaldwin1215 which started today approximately, what? three, four hours ago? It can't have been more than a day as your entire debate rests on the nineteenth of April, at approximately 4:00 PM. Love is very odd but I doubt anyone could fall in love with such a short amount of time.

But you know what they say, miser loves company.

Proof, oh here's their debate

"The Rocky Horror Picture Show is very suitable for young children.
This debate began on Saturday, April 19, 2008, 3:59:56 PM Pacific Time"

Also, you failed to refute any of my points.

Oh, and, as per your "Thesaurus" theory, If anyone wishes to express any words they did not understand in my cases or refutations, tell me please.

Thank you to the judges (Oh, and to tell them to vote con, is because it is most logical. Reverse Psychology is ineffective in this situation because they understand the gist of what I'm summarising.)

-EG
SexyCracker

Pro

Dudeee yo you got me LOLing like mad crazy.

and its not the most absurd thing ever, you take things way seriously. I've always wondered what its like to have a perminate stick shoved up my butt, but I've never been in that situation, so.
and the fact that you're jealous over dbaldwin is nothing to be ashamed of, it's not slander. it's me trying to get you to back off meh boyfriend because you're too busy being so freakin ticked off because your logic is so messed up, in fact your logic is rather non existant, so you don't need to take out your anger on my boyfriend. that's what parentals are for.

LOL JKZ!!

and it's not slander of the highest degree if it really is any slander. if I really wanted to offend to the highest degree, I'd run around butt naked screaming HAHA IM A NATZI ROTFLOLZ

but do you see me doing that? no. well, at least not on this website.

and actually, I read a lot. I love the Archie and Jughead series the best.
oh yeah, I also read Cosmopolitan so I can learn how to get it on better and please my man.

and you know what THE FIRST TIME I SAW DBALDWIN's EMPTY PICTURE I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM. at that instant, I knew... the minute I saw that little man with no face filling up the space where his actual picture should be, I knew without a doubt. this was love.

and babies will be made. I have no doubt that I'll be barefoot and pregnant by next fall.
I love you baby. and no, not you.

you. draxxt.
you may have an impressive vocabulary and you may be living in denial, but I mean. I still have an offer I'd like to make with you.

if you want you can come to Florida sometime. and when you come. we could hang out.
like, in public.

you could be seen in public with me.

and you can take pics and put it on your myspace so when you go home and tell everyone you hanged out with me and their like NO EFFIN WAY YOU GOT TO HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE THAT COOL you can prove to them that you really did, and show them the myspace.

and make them eat their words for supper.
draxxt

Con

...

One, I never said it was the most absurd thing EVER just the most absurd thing I'd seen on this site... and it was.

Second, regarding your invitiation...
Disgusting. Right as I read that, bile came seeping up my throat and I was fairly certain I was going to vomit. But I didn't You see, that's how disgusting the notion of being seen or seing you in public would be. My vomit is afraid of it.

Also, it's sad if you fall in love with a psuedo-pic. I would reccomend seeing professional help. Soon.

Sixteen and pregnant? Which child would this one be? fourth or fifth?

Reading trashy magazines and comics is not reading for benefit. It's reading to detrimentalise society as we know it.

Please, just... Wait, I don't have to say anything else, I've won. I've proved the resolution which you still have yet to refute and you can't stop going on about your love with things that don't symbolise love, they symbolise an avatar. More correctly, they are avatars and you, my opponent, are insane. To the highest degree.

You've dropped all of your points, haven't succesfully refuted any of mine. You lose, I win

I hope you and hubby have a happy and meaningless life together because God only knows, it's not going to be for the betterment of anyone.

I'm sorry to the judges who had to endure such ugliness on my opponent's part (And perhaps mine in one or two cases)

There's no need to say it, you know what to vote.

-EG
SexyCracker

Pro

If this is the most absurd thing you've ever heard on this site, then this site must be full of a lot of dull people who just like to debate on things that have no significance in the long run. But see, you're jealousy does have significance. It means something to me, and I really think you should open up to the world, it's time to stop holding onto your pride and just let it out.

Why did the thought of being seen with me make you throw up? you're just pi$$3d cause I figured you out, I caught onto you and you're extreame jealousy. I know the games you're up to, Mister. I know what you do behind closed doors. I know your deeds, and they are evil.

and stfu. the minute I saw his picture I felt a sensation in my crotch.
my crotch has emotions, too. When I get nervous, I feel it in my crotch. When I get angry, I feel it in my crotch. When I get sad, I feel it in my crotch. When I'm bored, I feel it in my crotch. My crotch is a living active part of my life (and I'm sure yours hasn't been used for anything good). and when I saw that empty, faceless picture that is dbaldwin, my crotch went YIPPEEE!!!!!

and you say I'm nonsense.

Sixteen and pregnant? heck yeah, nikka.
fourth or fifth child? psh. seventh, betch. I'm a baby making machine. Doesn't the thought of my offspring, wandering the earth, and some day making important decisions that could determine the good for America, doesn't the thought make you feel all fuzzy and homosexual inside? It sure does me.

And why are you calling Cosmopolitan trashy? Probably why there's a new definition for the word 'virgin'
Virgin (as told by the new and improved Webster): draxxt in 50 years.

Since the internet is most likely you're only source of communication with the outside world, I bet the only name you recgonize yourself by is draxxt. So... I, Carli the Wonderful, am going to rename you.

I now dub your face - Dances with Thesaurus. because that's where you get every word you say, nobody can freakin understand you kid. I mean yeah the thesaurus can be nice to sound smart with a word or two, but you're poppin out your handy dandy thesaurus and throwing this shat around as if you were a freaking pedophile trying to get kids with candy. I'm sorry, but we are not kids who live for sugary candy, and though you most likely are a pedophile, we are immune to your big a$$ words. You think you're just so cool.

I'm sorry, but I am the definition of cool. to be cool, you have to be like me.

So, you're what. thirteen, fourteen? go ride your tricycle and sit in your little middle school class with drool hanging off your face, because the whole "let's try and sound smart on the internet so maybe I'll make some older friends" bit kind of isn't working.

and you try and say you win and I lose. when in reality, you have it backwards.
This whole debate is about dbaldwin. I proved to the whole entire internet that I am a better debater simply because I make more sense than you, and pretty much because everyone knows that dbaldwin is some kind of sexy.

and what ugliness are you talking about? If I said ONE thing at all in this debate that was at least the LEAST bit offensive to anyone, tell me wenches.

Oh my Allah.
you did not just try and act as if you owned me. Alright, let me teach you a life lesson, little baby. If you think you owned somebody who in reality totally owned yo a$$, you don't say mean things to them. I mean I feel very offended by some of the stuff you've said, internet slander is not the way to handle things, young one.

I'm going to effin diss your face on myspace, just watch.

I win.
I'm sorry, Dances with Thesaurus, but you lose.

haha doesn't it suck to be a loser? LOL YOU LOST! I hate it when I'm the loser.
I mean nothing feels worse than being the loser. and LOL you're the loser.

so now you should go sit in the corner and be a dunce.
draxxt

Con

Is she still talking? All I can see is a bunch of nonsensical words. Thanks, sexycracker, for conceding to all of my points, bringing up completely unrelated points, harassing me, and making false accusations. If I weren't a "Turn the other cheek" kind of Christian, I would report you.

If you don't believe me, check the report user app. It clearly states harassment as grounds for termination of an account.

I'm a year younger than me and you call me a little kid. I don't need older friends, I need mature friends which is why you will never be one of them.

I'm perfectly content with my current friends

And cool is subjective as well. To say everyone has to be exactly like you to be cool is rather absurd. Hitler also believed everyone had to be like him.

Also, you might want to refer to the debating tips shown above the argument's body. It will help you greatly on a site like this.

Especially tips 1-3.
http://www.debate.org...

"1. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are important aspects of any piece of writing. Utilizing these language tools on Debate.org will help to maintain a professional appearance for your debates. Review your argument looking for grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation errors. For spelling errors, use the spell check feature found on the right hand side of the argument box.
2. Cite facts, quotes, and sources

Cite all of your significant facts, quotes, and sources. This will not only help to make your debate look more professional but, it will also allow users to have quick links to the background information of your debate. When citing facts, always remember to check their legitimacy and NEVER use false or made up facts. Using fake facts destroys your credibility and gives your opponent ammunition and an easy target in later rounds.

An example of the citation structure that is most preferred on Debate.org can be seen below:
Steve Young is the better of the two quarterbacks because he has a 96.8 QB Rating (1), whereas Joe Montana only has a 92.3 (2).
(1) http://www.nfl.com...
(2) http://www.nfl.com...
3. Create an arguable and clear topic

The topic of your debate should be a controversial statement. The topic should imply that there are only two sides to the argument. Creating a clear and arguable topic helps the debate look more professional and allows the reader to more easily comprehend the content of the debate and who is on which side."

Have fun and you might want to stop talking, you're embarrassing yourself.

Thanks, to the honourable judges, for voting Con.

It's the right thing to do.

(Oh, and she's obviously going to get 2 definite votes due to her hubby)

Thanks again, judges,
-EG
SexyCracker

Pro

Okay. I have just one more speech to make, then you will all have to give me a fair goodbye, as I ride off on my little pony into the sunset.

you're a "turn the cheek" kinda Christian? me too. Which kind of cheek though? Front or back? XD
and one, I'm not harassing you. Since when has everyone become so afraid of truth that we take it as harassment all the freaking time? srsly yo, chillax, we be bruddah's. we be friends. no hard feelings... EVEN THOUGH I TOTALLY OWNED YOU...no hard feelings. at all.

you know what, you're the one harassing me. You just like to blurt out stupid and mean comments while I'm trying to give you a mature and intellectual debate. and yeah that one year is a big deal between us. Cause don't you know you're a baby until you're officially 15? then you're an adult. and I can do whatever I want cause I'm a big kid, yeah the kind that probably steal your milk money on a regular basis, that's me. those are my people. We do what we want, we're big kids, we're tough. you're just an itty bitty baby.

I bet your daddy doesn't even know you go on this site, talking to people you... O_O........DONT KNOW.
I'mma tell him, and he's going to take your Thesaurus away and put it on the top of the refrigorator where you can't reach it. And he's going to make you sleep with a teddy instead. mmhmm, I hold your life in my hands. I can make you or break you.

and if you don't apologize for being so immature, I'm going to tell on you.

you know how people believe in God? yeah well I believe in celing cat. he has his own bible in Kitty Pidgin English.
and let me tell you something, little one. celing cat is very angered by your immaturity. celing cat rules the world from his little corner above, and he likes to smite the bad kittehs of the earth. you are being a very bad kitteh. you know what celing cat says about bad kittehs? he hits them with lightning bolts, and he burns all their kat nip causing them to go through... *looks from side to side*...WITHDRAWL.

and lyke totally wen celing kat sees u hes gon b lyke PEW PEW! at ur face ROTFLOL, no srsly b scurrd.

I won. you lost.
don't be a betch about it.

you know, it really is a hard job always being right. I mean, I am always right. I'm never wrong.
well, there was that one time I was wrong...

...but in the end, it turned out I was actually right.

LOLZ YOU LOST!
what now! what now! *cabbage patches*
draxxt

Con

What I am about to say is in no way mena to be insulting or demeaning/belittling. I am very concerned. I think my opponent has suffered a concussion and is debating on only %34 normal capacity. If not, my opponent is mentally retarded.

No more is needed, I won.

Vote Con.
Posted by draxxt 6 years ago
draxxt
61 comments in 10 days? That must be some kind of world record!!!
Posted by draxxt 6 years ago
draxxt
Thank you Chuckles. It's nice to see some debators are actually paying attention to skill and not how funny a debate can be.
Posted by Chuckles 6 years ago
Chuckles
sexycracker, do you realize he's not responding to you anymore? if this was just a joke, it had to be one of the most boring, shittiest jokes ever. draxxt pwned in this debate and the one with your bf. word of advice: shut thefuck up.
Posted by draxxt 6 years ago
draxxt
I had to type fast because I was volunteering at an auction and only got a quick break.

(Above^) Meant^ 32%^

Sorry
Posted by draxxt 6 years ago
draxxt
Wow... 23 votes altogether, I love it.
Posted by draxxt 6 years ago
draxxt
I love how there's an FF debate going on in the comment box of a meaningless debate! You guys are awesome!

I still think Sephy would own...
Posted by Logical-Master 6 years ago
Logical-Master
Ah, my tiredness last night prevented me from seeing the truth to the sphere shot point, so I will concede. However, now that I think about it, BALTHIER with a shotgun can beat Sephiroth.

But as for the "real bosses point", I must point out that the battles you're referring to don't really count as the game called for them getting away. If they were treated as a random monster, then the player would have more say on whether or not they escaped.
Posted by Yraelz 6 years ago
Yraelz
Real bosses escape all the time. How lame would it have been if you had killed seifer your first time fighting him in FF8. Or how lame would have it been if you killed Leblanc in FFX-2 the very first fight? (Not really at all actually....)

Anyways, the Jecht shot mach II could most likely be employed by Sephiroth to deflect Wakka's ball. Furthermore Sephiroths sword actually has a ball busting effect as can be seen through his viscous attack on the cannon in FF7 Crisis Core which is also circular. Sephiroth is the bane of circular based things.
Posted by Logical-Master 6 years ago
Logical-Master
Well yes, Wakka cannot do that sphere shot, jecht shot, or jecht shot II, but since this is a combat battle, I don't see how those would do much good. And yeah, I said Sephiroth would be about as tough as Jecht, but I also said that Wakka can own him single handedly.

Wait, if Sephiroth can escape in the traditional fashion which a player can, doesn't that equate him to a player, hence taking away his boss immunities? But if he is a boss (at least real boss), he shouldn't be able to escape.
Posted by Yraelz 6 years ago
Yraelz
...... Dude, Wakka can't even do the sphere shot. Or the Jecht shot or the Jecht shot mach II. On the other hand seeing as you have already conceded that Sephiroth would at least be as good as Jecht, he ownz Wakka.

P.S Sephiroth is immune to stop, stone, most likely threaten, and obviously provoke. Furthermore Wakka is not a boss battle so Sephiroth can just hold down L1 and R1 and get away in 5 seconds.
Vote Placed by draxxt 6 years ago
draxxt
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by GaryBacon 6 years ago
GaryBacon
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by Bnesiba 6 years ago
Bnesiba
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by Olhando 6 years ago
Olhando
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by Gilgamesh 6 years ago
Gilgamesh
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by jjrazz 6 years ago
jjrazz
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by flor 6 years ago
flor
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by mattshuster 6 years ago
mattshuster
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by dweyand07 6 years ago
dweyand07
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied
Vote Placed by ChevySdyme99 6 years ago
ChevySdyme99
SexyCrackerdraxxtTied