yukihirfa
forrestokun

Is eldery safe in nursing home specially for them?

yukihirfa

Con

Sorry for the previous debate , I was not online
and today i want to open another debate
AND I only want to hear opinions in PRO, I just want to know how people will react/answer this theme in PRO
and again this is for my assignment. I'm sorry if i'm to dependent to this website rather than to think myself.I hope someone would answer this one in a week time! ^_^
forrestokun

Pro

the world is full of many different races sexes (only 2) and ages. with 14 percent of the people living on this earth being 65 or older we need a way to take care of them. now children or relatives could but they may have jobs or lives of their own, they may want to but simply cant take care of their old parent(s). this is why nursing homes are a perfect solution. the majority of elderly people have a reasonable nest egg so they can afford assisted living. they wouldn't have to worry about food or check ups because they would be looked after all while enjoying the company of others like them.
yukihirfa

Con

But, what if the nursery home is bad? nowdays there is many cases where they say nursery home treat those eldery in a bad manner, etc : they feed them food that has rotten. Without the family knowing, those eldery has been abused by the worker at there. There is many eldery that doesn't live in the urban places, they like rural places more. So, they will go to the rural place and in the rural places, there is only few nursery home. Even if there is, the nursery home has little advanced technology
forrestokun

Pro

It is true that few nursing homes today are taking advantage of elderly people. sadly we all think that the only way to solve this problem is by the family checking in and that would never work. BUT what if state regulators do what their paid to do and check the nursing homes out. they can check the food check security cameras to check the care lots of things. As for the rural elderly thats really their decision they could either move to a nursing home which are quite nice or they could live out the rest of their days on a piece of land watching cows. either option is fine but nursing homes still are better than living in the city cooped up in your house by yourself.
yukihirfa

Con

Then, what is the solution for those eldery that is in one of the bad nursery home? Those nursery home that you said, having a great security that makes the eldery feel more safe, is just a little than half of the nursey home in the world. Yes, I think that in the previous argument you are right. But, won't those poor eldery in the unsafe nursery home is so pitiful? Can you tell me the solution? (I'm sorry if i'm very impolite by my verbal words, it's hard to speak in english while my mother tongue is not english)
forrestokun

Pro

forrestokun forfeited this round.
yukihirfa

Con

I'm sorry, it must be my late reply that you have forfeited the round.but, i still insist for the PRO to answer the previous question! ^_^ thankss
forrestokun

Pro

forrestokun forfeited this round.
yukihirfa

Con

yukihirfa forfeited this round.
forrestokun

Pro

forrestokun forfeited this round.