Beyacth
Capitalistslave

Is everything I say correct?

Capitalistslave

Beyacth

Pro

Yes everything i say is correct. Now because everything i say is correct, and i say everything i say is correct, everything i say is correct.

Also if you try declaring your self correct all the time, its wrong. If you disagree with me its wrong.

Why? Because i said so. Now because everything i say is correct, and i say everything i say is correct, everything i say is correct. Now when i say its wrong when you disagree with me, or to prove your self correct all the time, its wrong when you disagree with me, or to prove your self correct all the time. Why? Because I said so. Refute that!!!
Capitalistslave

Con

You say everything you say is correct because you say it is. This is a circular reasoning fallacy.

Circular Reasoning: "A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared. This fallacy is often quite humorous."[1]

I contend that because you used a logical fallacy, that this already proves what you said specifically here is incorrect: logically. What you said is logically incorrect, and since you didn't specify what you mean by "correct" I assume it means it has to be correct grammatically, logically, factually, and in every means possible.

Adittionally, what you said it also grammatically incorrect. "Yourself" is one word, and you forgot to capitalize the word "I" several times.

Source:
[1] https://www.logicallyfallacious.com...

Beyacth

Pro

Its not circular reasoning because I said so. Why? Because i said so. Now because everything i say is correct, and i say everything i say is correct, everything i say is correct. So when I say its not circular reasoning, its not circular reasoning. Also, you disagreed with me. So you are wrong.

Sources: Me, because I am always correct
Capitalistslave

Con

"Because I said so" is not a valid reason. For example, I could claim that squares are round. Or, rather, you could claim that. Saying "because I said so" doesn't suddenly make it true, because by definition, squares cannot be round.
Beyacth

Pro

1. you disagreed with me, so you are WRONG! I have previously stated that disagreeing with me makes you wrong, by me simply stating it

2. Yes. Squares can be round if I say so. In fact, i will do something insane. Cows fly. Now... Because everything I say is correct, and I say everything I say is correct, everything I say is correct. So when i say cows are able to fly, cows are able to fly.

3. "Because I said so" is a valid reason, because I said so.

4.Everything I say is correct, because i say everything I say is correct. This means any thing I say is correct. And thus, all my arguments are true.

5. This is not circular reasoning, because I said so

Capitalistslave

Con

I contend that you wouldn't have had this debate if you truly believed everything you said is automatically true. Why would you debate with someone if you already consider them automatically wrong and yourself automatically correct? The reason for debate is to reason with another person about a given subject, perhaps to convince the other side of your view, or to see if something that you believe is actually wrong.

Voters will be able to see the circular reasoning in this debate, and I think what the voters think is what matters, at least in determining who wins this debate. Neither you nor I get to vote on this debate.
Beyacth

Pro

Red herring. We are not discussing why this debate exists. But to answer that, its because the viewers and participants in this debate need to know. They need to know because I said so. You should loose points for red herring the debate. I shouldnt loose points for circular reasoning, as you , because i said that i am not doing circular reasong. Therefore, I am not doing circular reasoning.
Capitalistslave

Con

It's not a red herring, since this is something important to know. If what I was saying about why you were doing this debate was true, it would prove that not everything you say is true, or at least give question to what you say as possibly not being true.

And just because you say something, doesn't make it true. You've no reasons other than "I say so" for why what you say is true.
Beyacth

Pro

It is not important to know, since it is a totally different topic, and does not prove anything. I want to debate this becasue i can. And because this site needs to know that everything i say is correct, by proving it through reason. To conclude,everything i say is correct, meaning i say everything i say is correct, meaning everything i say is correct. You were simply wrong this entire debate, as i proved just by stating it. I can predict anything. Tonight, at 10 pm pt not near the aritc cirlce or antartic circle, it will be dark. Im england, it will rain soon. In the years to come, the earth will orbit the sun. There are some predictions i dont have to make, since i said so, but I am still correct even if i didnt predict them. You are wrong. I win. I am a master debator and i master debate everyday. dont ever challence a masterdebator. And btw, masterdebating feels good
Capitalistslave

Con

But will people even be persuaded by your argument since it's not logical at all?

I don't think anyone will be.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
Beyacth sounds like a little kid who are unwilling to or are to callow to admit they're wrong. If I would vote, I'd certainly vote for Capitalist Slave.
Posted by Beyacth 1 year ago
Beyacth
Ofcourse,i will win. he didnt respond because of how correct i am. I knew i would win. Its cause im a Masterdebator. I masterdebate EVERYDAY!
Posted by sboss18 1 year ago
sboss18
Oh boy. THINGS ARE HEATING UP.
Vote Placed by paintballvet18 1 year ago
paintballvet18
BeyacthCapitalistslaveTied
Reasons for voting decision: Cockiness in Round 5 by Pro awards conduct to Con. Albeit, complete lack of grammar by Pro in the same round also gives S&G point to Con. Circular reasoning goes unrefuted by the Pro, who rather chooses to continue throughout the debate in his flawed line of thinking. Therefore, Con wins argument points. Source points also to Con for source in Round 1 to back up atttack on circular reasoning. So, Con 7-0.
Vote Placed by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
BeyacthCapitalistslaveTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is the most interesting debate I have seen yet on Debate.org. Of course I did not have agreement with neither side before the debate, but afterwards I fell in with the Capitalist slave. Pro also got a little cocky at the end, so a point goes to Con. Pro also does not capitalize "i" and forgets punctuation every now and then, so point to Con. Also, Con gives a source, and Beyacth lacks them, so two points to Con. As for arguments, I have to go with undecided. Con goes on the logic side, which normally I would side with him. But the Instigator actually did a really good job of explaining a really hard proposition to explain. Even though I disagree with him, I think both had equally convincing arguments, but if I had to choose one, I'd have to go with Capitalistslave!
Vote Placed by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
BeyacthCapitalistslaveTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro said something incorrect (grammar).
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 1 year ago
9spaceking
BeyacthCapitalistslaveTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro doesn't counter circular reason fallacy