BezoomnyBratchny
jackgilbert

Is evolution real (a challenge to jackgilbert)

BezoomnyBratchny has forfeited round #2.

BezoomnyBratchny

Pro

jackgilbert started a debate on this topic, taking the Con side. Pro has now forfeitted, leaving that debate in limbo. So I would like to restart the debate and take the pro side instead if jack is still interested in continuing this debate.

The debate has been set so that only jackgilbert is capable of accepting it.

Jack, if you are indeed interested, accept the debate and I'll hand it over to you to use round 1 to set the parameters for how you want the debate to go. I'll leave it entirely up to you. If there's any specific discussions within the topic that you want us to focus on, if there's any rules you want to set etc. I'll go along with whatever you want from this debate.
jackgilbert

Con

Hey man, thank you for sending me this challenge to debate, I like to debate these kinds of topics. I'll let you start this one and kind of lay out all of the specifics for what evolutionists believe and I will do my best to refute them and defend my stance.
Thanks again for the challenge.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 2 months ago
FollowerofChrist1955
How can you EVOLVE from creatures that by all scientific experimentation COULD NOT EXIST?

http://www.debate.org...