TG2333
zidzad1

Is evolution something that can corrupt Muslims beliefs ?

TG2333

Con

Hello my opponent, I'm a Muslim and my name is Hamza ojjeh, Were going to be debating today about Evolution and can it corrupt Muslims beliefs, I'm against that, because i don't think that Evolution corrupts Muslim beliefs, because the Qur'an supports Evolution in many Verses, So if you don't mind, introduce your self and then you can start the first argument!
zidzad1

Pro

Believe it or not, i'm a Muslim aswell, however I believe that many people in the muslim community misinterpret the qura'n and do not know how to release the potential and actually unlock the beauty of it. Back in my day we were not even allowed to simply read about evolution because the simple idea that we evolved from ape-like creatures or the idea that we looked a certain way back in the days baffles people and people choose to try to not believe the concept, the problem here lies with the actual people. Many muslims are very ignorant and this is coming from a muslim,so ultimately i dont think it affects the actual religion itself because as you said islam actually agrees with evolution, However some people choose not to believe it and they even attempt to stop their people from learning about it!
TG2333

Con

TG2333 forfeited this round.
zidzad1

Pro

zidzad1 forfeited this round.
TG2333

Con

TG2333 forfeited this round.
zidzad1

Pro

zidzad1 forfeited this round.
TG2333

Con

TG2333 forfeited this round.
zidzad1

Pro

zidzad1 forfeited this round.
TG2333

Con

TG2333 forfeited this round.
zidzad1

Pro

zidzad1 forfeited this round.
Posted by TG2333 2 years ago
TG2333
Yea i know, but this guy accepted my debate not knowing what it is about, it's about if islam can be effected by evolution, which i disagree with alot of reasons
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Do you mean evolution would affect the way we believe? OR that the religion, Islam, would be affected by evolution? PM me.

This had the potential to be such a fantastic debate.
Posted by TG2333 3 years ago
TG2333
This is about religion not people
Posted by TG2333 3 years ago
TG2333
This is about religion not to people
Posted by zidzad1 3 years ago
zidzad1
disagree*
Posted by zidzad1 3 years ago
zidzad1
i agree it does but not due to the religion but due to the people
Posted by TG2333 3 years ago
TG2333
I don't understand, do you agree with me that Evolution doesn't corrupt Muslim Beliefs ? and by the way nice picture lol