IncredibleCammi
Dennybug

Is forced kissing sexual assault? Should I press charges?

Dennybug

IncredibleCammi

Pro

I have been forcefully French kissed by my ex-boyfriend, and I am not sure whether or not it is sexual abuse and if I should press charges against him.
Dennybug

Con

I await my opponents resolution, the BOP lies with the one making a claim. I expect proof that my opponent has been french-kissed against their will before making an argument against the resolution.
IncredibleCammi

Pro

IncredibleCammi forfeited this round.
Dennybug

Con

I await my opponents resolution and argument.
IncredibleCammi

Pro

IncredibleCammi forfeited this round.
Dennybug

Con

Sexual assault is any involuntary sexual act in which a person is threatened, coerced, or forced to engage against their will, or any non-consensual sexual touching of a person. This includes rape (such as forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration or drug facilitated sexual assault), groping, child sexual abuse, or the torture of the victim in a sexual manner

I have cited this paragraph from wikipedia and it shows us that Forced kissing is not deemed as sexual assault
Posted by JernHenrik 2 years ago
JernHenrik
It was a kiss!!!
4F"Kssake just a kiss :-)

That is not sexual assault. This is sexual assault:
" Physical and sexual abuses of detainees at Abu Ghraib were by far the most serious.
The abuses spanned from direct physical assault, such as delivering head blows rendering
detainees unconscious, to sexual posing and forced participation in group masturbation. At the
extremes were the death of a detainee in OGA custody, an alleged rape committed by a US
translator and observed by a female Soldier, and the alleged sexual assault of a female detainee."
Except from the official report
Posted by Cermank 3 years ago
Cermank
wtf man, there needs to be a time and place for trolling.

Pro, if you are lurking/ decide to come back- YES, this is sexual assault. ANYTHING anyone forces upon you when you don't want him/ her to is sexual assault. That said, the legal response to your complaint would depend on where you live. You haven't really filled that out, so we can't really be of much help. Research on the legal aspects before making a complaint.

Other than that, MAKE sure that you convey to your ex that you won't stand for this, because being passive will only increase his will to take on riskier things. Maybe ask your mom/ sister/ sibling to make a strongly worded phonecall.
Posted by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
Ajab go away. I dont want to use my muslim spray on you
Posted by Ajab 3 years ago
Ajab
Pro is so clearly winning here. Unless Denny can bring a proper argument my vote is for Pro.
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
pro is doomed.
Posted by Einsteintimes9 3 years ago
Einsteintimes9
You could press charges, but that would be ridiculous.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Knee him in the balls.
Posted by Mray56 3 years ago
Mray56
This is under the health category??
Posted by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
If you use a personal anecdote. to argue in favor of whether or not french kissing is a sexual assault, you need to prove that it happened. Otherwise people would just use personal experiences in debates. Not all situations are the same.

For example, the instigator is a 14 year old female. She needs to provide evidence that her attack was actually an assault before using it as a legitimate argument.
Posted by oculus_de_logica 3 years ago
oculus_de_logica
"I expect proof that my opponent has been french-kissed against their will before making an argument against the resolution."

No, you don't. It is completely irrelevant to the resolution weather or not the event that the resolution can apply to is real or not.

If I make a resolution called "Abortion should be illegal" It does not matter at all if I, someone I know or someone I've heard of has had an abortion, is against abortion, has been affected by abortion e.t.c.

All she has to do is prove why this should be sexual assault, her own experiences might come in handy as an argument, but proving that they existed is not important in the slightest.
Vote Placed by Ajab 3 years ago
Ajab
IncredibleCammiDennybugTied
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
IncredibleCammiDennybugTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.