T4nn3rb
PubNite

Is fortnite better than pubg

PubNite has forfeited round #3.
Started: 5/15/2018 Category: Games

T4nn3rb

Pro

I personally agree that Fortnite battle royale is better than pubg (player unknown battle grounds) Fortnite is a game that has a cartoon look and is friendly for kids. People can argue that it is for 4 year olds and is childish and it is. That is what makes it fun. Many say that Fortnite is a copy of pubg but pubg did not invent the battle royale type games. The origin would be h1z1 or many others. It is a open type of gaming not to be contained. Yes pubg is a very good game that i support fully but i believe Fortnite tops it.
PubNite

Con

First of all I am assuming you play Fortnite because you seem pretty childish yourself, I mean not capitalizing your I's and all but considering your brain level is not high enough to know what to do in that circumstance maybe that meteor hit your head instead of dusty.
T4nn3rb

Pro

First of all no, I intentionally did not use capital I's that was just because i'm at school and working in between periods. I am not doing this because i'm childish I want other people's opinions. Your being childish by speaking in a way like your a know it all. Act more civil and maybe then you'll seem more challenging. Fortnite is not childish it just has a texture that seems childish. This should be elementary to you. I mean you apparently know everything
PubNite

Con

OK so I know everything about Fortnite for one because i'm an OG God at it, but PubG was out first. Did you ever even play PubG... Probably not so how can you even argue this topic and if you have played why did you switch? Only one word to describe you then... BANDWAGON
T4nn3rb

Pro

your arguement makes me laugh. I played Pubg first then Fortnite. Your assuming half your argument and focusing more on me than what your fighting for. And you call yourself a OG God at fortnite? kid, you know og means original gangster. I was playing pubg when it first came out so don't call yourself a og. I switched because I found the game to be a glitchy piece of crap that never works right. I jumped into a fully loaded window and the door wouldnt open and i was stuck in the room. The game loads in too slow and doesn't get the textures fast enough
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 months ago
master-de-baiter
why is con so rude, does he know that voting is also based off civilly
Posted by PubNite 3 months ago
PubNite
Actually I like Fortnite better I am just trying out Debate.org
Posted by T4nn3rb 3 months ago
T4nn3rb
And thank you flippyfun for standing up for me instead of in-forcing his opinion onto me and making me feel worse
Posted by T4nn3rb 3 months ago
T4nn3rb
I agree. Fortnite has a faster loading system that doesn't take forever unlike pubg
Posted by Flippyfun02 3 months ago
Flippyfun02
PubNite's rebuttle is trash
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 months ago
RMTheSupreme
LoL 10x better than both.
Posted by ummmreally 3 months ago
ummmreally
fortnite is way better pubg is trash