PPMDDMOEO
Dan4reason

Is freedom more important than law

PPMDDMOEO

Con

I think that law is more important because if there is no law, how freedom takes place. Everybody have freedom by its nature. Without existing the law, there will be more corruptions.
Dan4reason

Pro

I will accept this debate. I look forward to hearing Con's arguments.
PPMDDMOEO

Con

PPMDDMOEO forfeited this round.
Dan4reason

Pro

Dan4reason forfeited this round.
PPMDDMOEO

Con

PPMDDMOEO forfeited this round.
Dan4reason

Pro

Dan4reason forfeited this round.
Posted by PPMDDMOEO 3 years ago
PPMDDMOEO
Oh my god, sorry. I was absent because I had school so I'm really sorry to pressured the debate as forfeight. So this is my round 2 argument: In a Scientific way, laws are essential to life. It builds the basic things that we have to live. Same does laws. Laws are hard but it still called law. Many people talk that freedom is everyone's right. Sometimes people abuses of their freedom to make Debauchery. Debauchery means abuse of the freedom of and individual to another one's. Law is not just simply a privilage. Law will be always in your life. What will happen if there is no law? This world that we are living are very crazy because for example: Festivals that the United States have about electronic music, people went crazy. if there is no law: the world will be in chaos. Back to the history of laws, If still doesn't have law in the times of the roman empire, everyone will rebel to each other. We will be living in a communist country or maybe still in absolute monarchy. Hope you analysed what I just said. (PS: I am not so good at english so sorry if I have some mistakes :P )