southernboy12
MathandScienceprodigy

Is god real?

MathandScienceprodigy

southernboy12

Con

Is god really real? or is he just some made up fictional character that was made up by preachers to rip off people and stealing there money and making them believe that they are going to heaven to live for all eternity? I believe that he is a made up fictional character to fool people so preachers can take good peoples money and making them believe that by giving they are praising jesus. To me that is one good scam to take peoples money and make them think they will live for all eternity by a great all mighty powerful jesus instead of burning in hell with the almighty satan. I believe in evolution and that there is nothing. To clarify that no god, jesus, satan, heaven or hell and my ife is going great knowing the right answers to our lives.
MathandScienceprodigy

Pro

Contention(s):

This derivation isn"t particularly easy, but bear with me. It"s essentially a re-phrasing of a joint work by Descartes, Godel, and Hawking.

Beginning with the unitarity of quantum probability you find the non-vanishing deism coefficient manifest.

The set of neononontological logical absolutes is provably finite, whereas the set of Descartian, or singly self referencing (once recursive), logical postulates is substantially larger. For example, permitting God to create an object so big that he can"t move it, while simultaneously noting that (being all powerful) he can certainly move it, is a statement contained within the Descartian set, and outside of standard (mortal) logic.

(Go to comments)
southernboy12

Con

Well do you have proof he is real?
MathandScienceprodigy

Pro

Yes! In fact, I did so in the previous round.

However, can YOU prove his existence to be false?
southernboy12

Con

southernboy12 forfeited this round.
MathandScienceprodigy

Pro

MathandScienceprodigy forfeited this round.
southernboy12

Con

southernboy12 forfeited this round.
MathandScienceprodigy

Pro

southernboy12

Con

southernboy12 forfeited this round.
MathandScienceprodigy

Pro

Posted by deedee2 3 years ago
deedee2
I agree he is a man made character. If there weren't any intelligent beings on this plant then there would be no one to think about whether or not there is a god. It would take a human brain to think about it and when humans evolved and started wondering how life came about they had no answers so they made it up. Just like the bible. They didn't have paper and pencils back then so how did they write this million page book? Man made it all up to keep things under
Posted by deedee2 3 years ago
deedee2
I agree he is a made of character. If there wasn't any intelligent being on this plant then there would be no one to think about whether or not there is a god. It would take a human brain to think about it and when humans evolved and started wondering how life came about they had no answers so they made it up. Just like the bible. They didn't have paper and pencils back then so how did they write this million page book? Man made it all up to keep things under control
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Did you come up with the argument yourself or did you find this on a website?
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
The terms were said when you accepted the debate dude.

You click, yes I'll take the debate, and the website takes you to the rules he has set and you confirm this. Quite simple.
Posted by MathandScienceprodigy 3 years ago
MathandScienceprodigy
He never mentioned any rules. Did you notice that?
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Sorry. But a well known rule is that arguments go into the actual debate section. Putting your arguments is considered cheating, and is a way to dodge the maximum character limit.

Similar to a person trying to go over the allotted time limit. If he wanted you to have more characters, then don't you think he would have set more up? If you didn't want to accept all the rules, then you should not have agreed to the terms showed to you when you accepted the debate. Sorry.

He can therefor ignore all arguments said in the comments, and I can give him a conduct point now.
Posted by Gate_Crusher 3 years ago
Gate_Crusher
CAPITALIZE THE NAME OF GOD ALWAYS you DISRESPECTFUL BOY!
MathandScienceprodigy
The rest of my arguments wouldn't fit.

Why?

Because apparently, southernboy thought that the maximum of 750 char. is as much as I would need.
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Why did you post in the comments?
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
southernboy12MathandScienceprodigyTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF!