Is god real?

Yes he is, I believe that he may not have created the earth, just merely colonized it., he took care of the infants of the beggining. I believe that he also is the reason for the dinosaurs extinction, that he is part of a highly advanced civilazation.

Hi, Sacredbread. I'll take this; I'm curious to hear what you have to say.

So, you believe he "may" have done these things. Do you believe it with some degree of probability?

And what DO you believe about this God you refer to?

And if you want to get to the meat, HOW did you come to believe that?

And if you're ambitious, HOW do you know that the way you came to believe that is a reliable way of coming to correct beliefs?

Well, My Theory mainly rests on the fact that The bible says that in the beginning it was just adam and eve, but science has found traces of reptiles we know as "Dinosaurs". the bible mentions nothing about this so i am forced to believe that god did not create the earth, merely colonized it after eliminating the "Dinosaurs"

Well, if it's all based on the Bible, I don't think we have time to really get into it very well here.

If you can answer the following three questions in the next round, we might get something substantive, though.

1. How did you determine the Bible is true?
2. Does applying that method of determining the truth of documents only work on true documents?
3. How do you know that your method reliably concludes a document is true only if it is true, and not if it is false?

iTS TRUE BECAUSE WE COULD NOT have survived as infants in the beginning. And the other questions you got me in check mate

Posted by WaraiOtoko 8 months ago
Define God?
Vote Placed by rextr05 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Geez, this is such a sorry debate. Pro, you failed to back up anything. What's up with that? I am a huge believer, but was embarrassed for you in this debate. Con gave you a chance to r4edeem yourself. & you wasted the opportunity. If you ask such a loaded question to debate, have some prepared arguments, cuz you had none. I believe you don't have competent knowledge of the bible either. Study up son b4 you attempt this again. Good luck, there are many many people out there, & here, that love to debate this subject. Most if not all, will ask pretty much the same questions & have the same arguments, which are fairly easy to refute. So, join a study group & also read some books on the meanings of verses of the bible & read, reread, & reread the bible cover to cover. Never stop reading the bible ....... that's a good place to start. Con, I could see you salivating froim the beginning of round 1. Much too easy huh?