GodIsEPIC
tonycolors

Is god real??

GodIsEPIC has forfeited round #2.

GodIsEPIC

Pro

Is god real? Yes or no...
tonycolors

Con

I have accepted the debate question is God real yes or no? I appreciate my opponent giving me a chance to debate this topic. The only variation I'm going to ask for is I'm going to argue that there isn't enough evidence for the belief in God.

I'm not sure the format of this debate, so I'm going to use this round to give some definitions

I'll wait for my opponent to state whether he's going to bring a particular God into the discussion before I focus my arguments towards a specific deity.

Also before I put my argument forward we need to define what we are debating so that we don't misinterpret each others' arguments.

God - An all powerful spirit that created and rules the universe. (Requires worship)
http://www.merriam-webster.com...

Evidence - Something that shows that something else exists or is true
http://www.merriam-webster.com...

The position I'm going to be debating is that ; There is not enough evidence to conclude that a God exist. Thanks
Posted by BackCommander 2 months ago
BackCommander
@Forthekingdom0523 Each of you has a reason, its not hard to see that yours is fear. Without a god the purpose of life is to live. Your species is just as important whether it's death is permanent or not, correct? Not having a master doesn't make life pointless, it makes it worth living.
Posted by missmedic 2 months ago
missmedic
If God is omnipotent, he would be able to prevent all of the evil and suffering in the world.
If God is omniscient, he would know about all of the evil and suffering in the world and would know how to eliminate or prevent it.
If God is perfectly good, he would want to prevent all of the evil and suffering in the world.
Posted by Forthekingdom0523 2 months ago
Forthekingdom0523
God does exist you have evidence all around you. Look at how things operate such as the functions of the human body. Look at the design of the weather patterns seasons. God even created male and female to function together. We live in a oraganic world, however we also have a very important spiritual side. To say there is no God is sayings your life has no true purpose or reason. Nothing that you would do in this world would matter. Nothing. We are created being that have a creator. It's when we become prideful, and think we know everything that stops us from seeing the truth.
Posted by tonycolors 2 months ago
tonycolors
Ill debate you that there isn't enough reason to believe that God is true?
Posted by missmedic 2 months ago
missmedic
Define god first......................