Linderawr
MikeTheGOd

Is god the main character of the bible?

Linderawr

Con

The bible is a lie. God isn't real. None of this is real. Man created this lie to give us a reason for things so we don't go insane because man is selfish and demands a reason.
MikeTheGOd

Pro

Observation: My opponent fails to go by his resolution. Based off the resolution I don't have to prove God is real. I simply have to prove god is the main focus of the bible. This also means he has to prove God isn't the main character in the bible and someone else is which he fails.

Genesis 1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Isaiah 26:4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength
God is mentioned around 4000 times in the KJV bible
Linderawr

Con

Linderawr forfeited this round.
MikeTheGOd

Pro

vote me off the FF
Linderawr

Con

Linderawr forfeited this round.
MikeTheGOd

Pro

MikeTheGOd forfeited this round.
Posted by MikeTheGOd 1 year ago
MikeTheGOd
just a heads up for viewers we only have 500 characters because my opponent didn't set this debate up well. For example the voting period for a small debate like this is 1 month....

Also a tip for my opponent because I think you were more interested in arguing that god isn't real. Make sure your resolution actually relates to what you want to talk about.

You argue that man is selfish and God isn't real and such but your resolution states "God is the main character of the bible". You are supposed to prove God isn't the main character of the bible and someone else is, either you didn't word the resolution how you wanted it and you wanted to debate "God isn't real/religion is a lie" or you simply went off topic and didn't address the resolution.

Just some future tips.
Posted by MikeTheGOd 1 year ago
MikeTheGOd
Nvm I got this the resolution makes this easy
Posted by MikeTheGOd 1 year ago
MikeTheGOd
If you make this more then 500 characters I'll debate this. It's not fair if it's only 500 because it takes at least 8,000 characters to really prove God is real. Just a hint if you want someone to accept this debate
Posted by snkcake666 1 year ago
snkcake666
Literally, the opening statement has little to do with the actual question of the debate.
Posted by MikeTheGOd 1 year ago
MikeTheGOd
..... That wasn't the best reason for why God isn't real at all. I'll debate you on this regardless of the poor argument. I'll also point out that regardless of God being real or not religion is worth having and has benifits