Is google easier to use than bing

I think google is easier to use because it flows a lot easier. All things are under your search rather than above and it has all related searches at the bottom of the screen instead in the middle of the search.

I accept. Thank you for issuing me this challenge Pro. I'll wait until the next round to rebut my opponent's opening arguments in order to ensure that we both enjoy an equal amount of rounds available to create rebuttals and arguments.

People prefer Bing

People tend to prefer Bing over Google due to overwhelming evidence showing the superior structure Bing has. According to results Bing recieved from a poll, two out of three people prefer Bing over Google. [1] People generally prefer Bing according to the results. I'll admit, when I took the quiz I believed Google would win for me, but to my suprise Bing was apparently better suited for me to use. Something to note is that it's essentially impossible to "lie" or cheat the quiz assuming you're choosing multiple topics because the quiz asks which page you would prefer without actually telling you if it's Bing or Google. This makes it super reliable and thus a good way to measure which one people like. One can verify whether they personally prefer Bing or Google by taking a quiz known as "Bing it on". [1] Obviously, because it is preferred it has done a better job at creating a quality website and is superior to Google.

Doyleelliot forfeited this round.

I respectively pass.

Doyleelliot forfeited this round.
Posted by Arcanas 1 year ago

It's late, sorry
Posted by RXR 1 year ago
I think that poll is rigged for some reason.
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: FF.