MWonderWolf
awilkows

Is green the best color ever?

Started: 5/9/2016 Category: Arts

MWonderWolf

Pro

Green is a very good color. It is my favorite. It is energizing and, well, awesome because it shows life! I am also doing this to get debates, so just say what you want. On a scale of one to ten do I take this seriously, it would be five. Have a fun time!
awilkows

Con

Hi again!!!!

I disgaree with this because they say that the eyes are the windows to a person’s soul. Take a look into a person’s eyes and you can gaze deep into their feelings emotions and mood. The eyes of a person can be warm and bright or cold and stray and we can know it all by just looking at them. Each and every person in the world is blessed with eyes and each pair of eyes are brilliant in their own sweet ways. We often see some people who have really great eyes and wish we could have eyes like them but one must always remember that the very fact that you have an eyesight is a great gift of nature and we must be ever-so-grateful about it. All eye colors are pretty, not just green.

I am looking forward to this debate!
MWonderWolf

Pro

Well awilkows, I didn't mean just eye color. Also, another lucky coincidence. I HAPPEN TO HAVE GREEN EYES! I agree with you that all eye colors are pretty, and I used to have mouse gray eyes. I liked it. In addition, I adore my little 3yo sister's eyes, which are a striking blue.

Green is a very good color in general, like most others. Just take a look around you. Imagine if the tree carpeted hills were not green. Imagine if they were gray, or even a different color on the spectrum. Imagine a world with no green at all. It would be heart-breaking.
awilkows

Con

Color plays a vitally important role in the world in which we live. Color can sway thinking, change actions, and cause reactions. It can irritate or soothe your eyes, raise your blood pressure or suppress your appetite. When used in the right ways, color can even save on energy consumption.

Colors a powerful form of communication, color is irreplaceable. Red means "stop" and green means "go." Traffic lights send this universal message. Likewise, the colors used for a product, web site, business card, or logo cause powerful reactions. Each and every color matters! Not just green.

Each color is important and matters!

Posted by MWonderWolf 9 months ago
MWonderWolf
Answers in order:

Green is simply me fav color. I love nature, and most things in it are green. I guess that's why I like it.

I have no proof. This was just a fun debate. Green also represents life, but you're right. Every color is of the same importance.

Yes, another color would take its place, but if you mean after we had already seen green, then it would look creepy. If before we had ever seen green, then we would be used to it and it wouldn't matter.

I don't mind the late response ;-)
Posted by awilkows 9 months ago
awilkows
A few questions I have:

Why do you believe that green is better than all the other colors?

What proof do you have the green is any bit more important then other colors?

Wouldn't you agree that if we didn't have green another color would take its place

Sorry for the late response.
Posted by MWonderWolf 9 months ago
MWonderWolf
Gray, black, and brown are also not boring. Imagine the world without them. What color would the sky be at night? What color would offset the beautiful green in trees? And what other color goes with everything? The answers in order: A random color besides black, a random color besides brown, and gray.
Posted by MWonderWolf 9 months ago
MWonderWolf
Um, excuse me! Green represents life!it is absolutely NOT the most in-imaginative color, except for you, but maybe you are color blind. Purple trees would be creepy, and red grass would make me think there was blood spilt all over it. Also, it helps me control my emotions. When I look at green, I can choose if I want to feel calm or energetic. And green is NOT boring. God made everything, including colors, so if you hate anything that God made, it is an insult, and you might as well be saying that you hate God himself! So keep that in mind next time you are judging the color green :) Green does open MY mind for excitement and happiness. When I look at a rainbow, red, green, and yellow instantly pop out. I have genuinely laughed about lots of things that are green, and when I look at a blank green area, I fell happy, enthusiastic, and energized. But every person in this world is different. Maybe you don't see green the way I do. Every color in the spectrum is needed in this life. And, by the way, the Holy Bible says that there are lots more colors in heaven that we can't even imagine here. So if you aren't satisfied with the beautiful colors in the spectrum that pop out here, go to heaven.
Posted by Jessycat 9 months ago
Jessycat
Well, Green is the most in-imaginative color. Yes, trees and grass, and most plant-nature is green. But imagine a world with Purple trees, or red grass. Green doesn't open the mind as much as other colors. If you look at a rainbow, what is the color you find pops out the most? I say red, purple, and blue. But if you look at green, yes you may feel calm, but it is boring, like grey, black or brown. It doesn't open the part of your mind for excitement or happiness. When have you genuinely laughed/smiled at yourself thinking about anything green. I'm not talking about flowers, they have other colors. But just look at a blank green area. How do you feel.
Posted by MWonderWolf 9 months ago
MWonderWolf
It would be the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT. Without green it would be the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT. If there was no red, it would be the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT.
Posted by sketchb 9 months ago
sketchb
It would be terrible!
Posted by llaurenthellama 9 months ago
llaurenthellama
Well, imagine a world with no BLUE. It would be the end as we know it. Am I right?
Posted by MWonderWolf 9 months ago
MWonderWolf
You know, you're the only one I've debated with besides my bro and friend from school : )
Posted by MWonderWolf 9 months ago
MWonderWolf
ok then! :) i sure is a lucky coincidence!