Doyleelliot
Ryuumarq

Is high school more important than elementary middle school

Doyleelliot

Con

I heard from my teacher that it is not high school that is most important it is elementary school this is where you get the basics of everything
Ryuumarq

Pro

Firstly, how do we know which school is more important? By a test score? free lunch? Well, I do agree that elementary school is where you get the basics of everything but with just ABC alone cannot get you a decent job. Well, I heard from my teacher that high school is all about preparing you to face the real world.
Doyleelliot

Con

Actually think about it you can not go to high school without knowing how to do math reading and all topics. You need to have this education to graduate.
Ryuumarq

Pro

I take it that an average person (or kid) know 1+1 and abc (informally education by parents etc). In my place, there are special class in high school called Remedial Class. It is especially for someone who cannot do simple math problem like fraction and reading. Since they are at high schooler age already, they can grasp the things more faster so they can learn elementary syllabus at higher rate than some one who at elementary schooler age. Also, there are age restrictions atleast, at my place where high schooler cannot just go entering/apply/be admitted to middle school.

Plus, a high school diploma offers more lifetime opportunities beyond the job. High schooler graduate more likely to live above the poverty line, giving them the opportunity to apply for better home, car or school loans. With a high school diploma, you'll most likely live in a low crime rate neighborhood and not have any trouble with the law yourself. In today’s job market, a college degree is becoming more important. But in order to further your education at any type of college – whether it’s community college or a four-year university, you’ll be required to have a high school diploma.

Would you rather live as low income citizen for the rest of your life?
Doyleelliot

Con

Although this is true elementary school like I said it is more important if you didn't have elementary school you would not be old enough to get a job you learn not just the alphabet you learn division multiplication words sentences and many many more things. You would not be able to drive work you would be broke without elementary school.
Ryuumarq

Pro

Well, Pro clearly did not deny how high school affect on how you spend your entire life.

Secondly, I dont quite understand "... like I said it is more important if you didn't have elementary school you would not be old enough to get a job...", as far as I know, we all age thus we all get old. I interpret it as if you do not go to elementary school, you will not age.

Thirdly, as I said before, even we did not learn these elementary things, someone at high schooler age can learn the basic things such as "division multiplication words sentences and many many more things" at higher rate than someone at the elementary schooler age. Even if there are no such thing like Remedial Class or Recovery Class, they can autodidact themself. Plus, "..Many notable contributions have been made by autodidacts." sources by Wiki [1].

Fourthly, "You would not be able to drive work you would be broke without elementary school.", this is how I interpret this sentence, Im not be able to drive to my workplace because I will be broke without elementary school. How do I get the car in the first place if Im broke due to not going to elementary school?

In conclusion, high school is more like to prepare yourself to face the reality and affecting on how you going to spend your entire life, plus you cannot continue your study on some college or university with elementary certificate (as far as I know or can you?).

[1] first paragraph: http://en.wikipedia.org...