AlanTiany
holla1755

Is homosexuality is nasty and unnatural?

AlanTiany has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

AlanTiany

Pro

Where are the studies by scientists that say being gay is natural? None. Thought so. I bet ya the only studies out there are atheistic.
holla1755

Con

I note that I hesitated in accepting this challenge due to your "nasty" grammar in the very title of the debate. I assume you meant "Is homosexuality nasty and unnatural?" A little impropriety can go a long way.

There is an argument that everything is natural. Everything that happens always happens because God wants it to happen. If a person is gay, God wants him to be gay. Thus, if a person is gay, then he is naturally gay, in the sense that everything that God has true is naturally true.

I don't know of any specific studies by scientists that suggest that being gay is natural. But your apparent supposition that "if a person is gay, then he is an atheist" is incorrect. I'm gay, but I'm not an atheist. Where are the studies by scientists that say being gay is unnatural? A thing, such as being gay, is uncommon does not imply it is unnatural.
AlanTiany

Pro

You have not provided any information to suggest it is natural. You admitted to having no links to no studies, just further proves that it is not natural. People always say scientists have suggests being gay is normal and natural but give no reference to a study. You lost with your admission.

How about "I don't take my cues from the animal kingdom"? Maybe you should take a note here.
holla1755

Con

I did provide information to suggest homosexuality is natural; I provided it in the second paragraph of my argument for round 1. I have no links to any studies at hand, but I believe a commentator, missmedic, in the comments section for this debate may have provided some. I thank missmedic for his efforts. I am skeptical of scientific studies because sometimes what it being studied is a contingent truth that is sometimes true and sometimes false. It seems one study comes out and says something, such as drinking coffee, is good, and then another study will come out and say the thing is bad. Thus, we should not rely too much on such studies.

I believe in doing what I want to do. If I want to partake in homosexual activities, that's what I should do and that's what's good for me. Doing what I want to do is a natural principle. It seems to be as natural as it can get.

The fact that God has placed the penis and the male anus in complementary positions with respect to the male human body suggests that homosexuality is natural. As to homosexuality being nasty, homosexuality can to the contrary be very appealing. Some men like to have anal sex with women, so it doesn't seem that nasty or unnatural that some men like to have anal sex with other men. Some men even like having sex with animals that are not humans.
Posted by onlytwin 1 year ago
onlytwin
@AlanTianyt the link you posted is NOT a scientific article. There are no methods, theres no abstract, theres not even a question, there are 0 validation methods, no protocols, and literally not even an experiment.

This is garbage http://www.exodusglobalalliance.org...
Posted by ZakOak 1 year ago
ZakOak
Homosexuality happens in nature with different species, so yes, homosexuality is natural.
Posted by ZakOak 1 year ago
ZakOak
Posted by ZakOak 1 year ago
ZakOak
Posted by AlanTiany 1 year ago
AlanTiany
missmedic. Ha. You just provided a link that argues for homosexuality being not normal and a disorder. I agree. http://www.exodusglobalalliance.org...
Posted by AlanTiany 1 year ago
AlanTiany
Posted by AlanTiany 1 year ago
AlanTiany
try peer reviewed ones missmedic. What do the majority of scientists think?