TheQueerAct
KingofHarlem

Is homosexuality really that bad?

TheQueerAct

TheQueerAct

Pro

Constantly I see you post how terrible homosexuality is but , I dont think you should be so rude toward a group you barely know. Homosexuality is a sexual prefrance that a person goes with. I find your arguments againt homosexuality is troll like and unneeded.
Homosexuality is not some mental disorder and is not some infection. Its a sexual preffrejce and I would enjoy it if you would stop being such a jerk toward it.
KingofHarlem

Con

A few question before we proceed...

1. Has my opponent read Randy Shiltz' "The Band Played On"?

2. Has my opponent read Guy Rotolo's "The Etiology of Homosexuality"?

3. Has my opponent read the Regnerus Report
http://www.markregnerus.com...

4. Is my opponent aware in its most recent report, the CDC reported young gay males are 72.% of all new HIV cases?

5. Can my opponent explain the signicance of penis suits and 20 ft long penis floats in gay pride parades?

6. Does my opponent know what the Greenich Village Docks are?

7. Does my opponent know what goes down on Fire Island?

8. Does my opponent know what goes down in bathhouses?

9. Can my opponent explain why since "gay liberation" every municipal park in the North-East has become a gay cruising park.

10. Is my opponent aware "male-to-male SAFE anal sex is a myth?

11. Is my opponent aware that male-to-male anal sex causes anal/rectal dysfuntion?

12. Can my opponent explain why the theme of all pride parades is degerate, gay sex?

Thanks.

TheQueerAct

Pro

Hello, dear friend! Before this debate goes any further I'd like to clarify that there are multiple administrators of this account. I (M) am one of the two admins, and I will be posting our argument for round two, but I cannot promise that I will be consistent. If the other administrator (H) manages to get to future debates/arguments first, he will be the one replying. Anywho, with that out of the way, I will answer your questions below.

1. I am, in fact, familiar with that piece of literary!

2. I will see if H has, but I personally have not.

3. Yes.

4. I am familiar with that statistic.

5. I suppose it varies from viewpoint to viewpoint, so it could have a rather relative answer. I suppose it is mainly for visibility purposes.

6. I can't say I've ever heard of that, but I'll look into it.

7. I recall something from a few days ago about dredging projects (or something of the sort), but I fail to see how that is relevant to our debate.

8. Yes, but I do not see any problems with it.

9. No, can you?

10. I suppose so.

11. I am aware of that.

12. No, and perhaps that may be because the theme of gay pride parades is, rather, gay pride?

I'm sorry if any of the above answers are lacking, many questions that I was asked seemed to be rather closed-ended. I'd be happy to elaborate on any if needed.
I also have a few questions that I would like to ask you. Feel free to skip over any if you like.

1. I feel like most of your points are targeted against homosexual men. What are your opinions on homosexual women?

2. What are you opinions on bisexual, pansexual, etc. individuals?

3. If same-sex marriage was to be legalized all over the globe, how do you think it would impact society as a whole?

4. Do you have any biased views against the trans* and non-binary community as well?

5. How does homosexual behavior/themes directly affect you as a person?

Thanks for your time!

~M
KingofHarlem

Con

My opponent accused me of not knowing anything about homosexuality. I'd like to know what she bases this claim on. And be specific.
TheQueerAct

Pro

I'm sorry, I have not made such an accusation?
It seems you are well-educated on certain statistics.
Where, exactly, did I state, 'KingOfHarlem does not know anything about homosexuality?'

And for future reference please use gender-neutral pronouns (they/their) for me, as I identify as non-binary.

Thanks for your time!

~M
KingofHarlem

Con

KingofHarlem forfeited this round.
TheQueerAct

Pro

~H , Sorry Dear M~ But I need to intervene .

King of Harlem why do you consist to make lies up about the homosexual community. Homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone. Its a sexual orientation. Nor does it devalue the "value" of marriage. Since you bash on gays so much I think I will enlighten you bias view. Heterosexuals on the base , made society . So yes in society everyone thinks each other is straight .And From my experiences it seems there is always a slight alienation when they find out your gay. You would make my day if you could give some actual evidence that homosexuals are messing up your life somehow rather then bsing your way through debates. I would like to say heterosexuals that use slurs that are degrading to the LGBTQIA+ community should shut their mouth. "Ha Gay" and "Faggot" are constantly used to describe bad situations or male friendship .
Your views about homosexuality are extremely tiny and need some widening. Homosexuality is not an infection and why the hell would you say its bad for parents to tell their children homosexuality is bad. You are contributing to the onstant inequality the new groups face. Oh i guess heterosexuals are the perfect orientation. You act like the new hitler . Instead of jews you target gays . And in both instances you are just narrow minded about the subject. None of your answers have actual evidance in them and its mainly opinionated. Gay parents dont give down this sub influential disease that they are gonna be gay. They give their child the new sence of equality dont go mis interpiting that into some infection. How are homosexuals bad for society ? Do you mean that they are actully fitting into this heterosexual base society of ours? Oh and you say its okay for people to deny homosexuals their freedom for expression in parades and festivals? Why do you think its okay to limit someones rights when they aren't infringing on your beliefs. You need to stop being a little troll and stitch that poisonous mouth of yours.

From ~H , A Homosexual who believes in getting equality for the LGBTQIA+ community
KingofHarlem

Con

KingofHarlem forfeited this round.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
Actually, I take that back. There kinda is.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
Lol this was kinda funny, but there's no way I can vote on this XD
Posted by TheQueerAct 2 years ago
TheQueerAct
~H , I would like to tell you King Of Harlem that you don't understand homosexuals or at least you don't give it off. In many of your debates you state how homosexuals seem animal like . You are an extreme idiot when it comes to the subject . If you did not know already homosexuals aren't some infection nor does it rub off on their kids.
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
TheQueerActKingofHarlemTied
Reasons for voting decision: This wasn't actually a debate. It was a call-out sort of public discussion put in the debates section. This would be better used in the form of a PM. If pro wanted a debate, there should have been actual debate on whether homosexuality was actually bad and not just talking and trying to get a guy to turn around his opinion. There's no way for me to actually judge this other than the fact that pro loses the conduct point for abusing the debate section.
Vote Placed by Defro 2 years ago
Defro
TheQueerActKingofHarlemTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con cherry picked bits of evidence and committed ad hominen. However, conduct goes to Con because Pro chose the wrong stance. Being Pro this resolution would mean you support the resolution that homosexuality is bad.