ReplenishTheInnocence
JOHNCENA1738

Is incest right?

JOHNCENA1738

ReplenishTheInnocence

Con

Incest is wrong and unpure metaphorically and physically demoralising/degrading....
JOHNCENA1738

Pro

Incest: sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.The crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

Right: morally good, justified, or acceptable.

Since there was no clarified setup I guess that I will make one

R1: Acceptance and thanks
R2: Arguments (no rebuttals)
R3: Rebuttals (no new arguments)

I would like to thank my opponent for hosting this debate, and giving me the privelege of convincing him why incest is not so bad as you might think.

Good luck to my opponent and I hope to have a serious, educational debate.
ReplenishTheInnocence

Con

My friend incest is for the sick and unpure the fact of having SEX with one of your family members is disgusting it is metaphorically and easily physically wrong similiar gene pools mixing does not work, typically children would come out mentally and physically disfigured if not both...it is a sick fantasy ...would you say a grandad having sex with his grandaughter is right or acceptable? or whatever it may be....yes i would like to thank you good luck
JOHNCENA1738

Pro

Thank you for stating your arguments, but there are some things that need to be cleared up. In the definition of incest (stated earlier) it talks about the sexual relations of individuals being classified too closely related. But my question is; where is the line for someone being too closely related? People have been doing it since the beginning of time, and it is in many peoples cultures to marry a relative. Think of the Hebrew culture, they did not want to mix in with the Palestinian "gentiles" so they would marry someone that is Hebrew. This usually included that person being your cousin, or some sort of relative. There was also circumstances where when a man died his brother would have to marry his wife. When this happened he would sometimes have to marry his relative without even wanting to. And also in the definition of right it says what is morally good.How can you decide what is morally good for someone else? In your eyes incest might not be right, but certain cultures would say that you are wrong.
ReplenishTheInnocence

Con

acceptable for backward cultures .....it is a fantasy by some sick perverted human being.....it goes against the laws of science....it is morally wrong.....its just obvious....i know im not really giving evidence in why it is wrong..but really if you are in the right mind and are not abismal nor oblivious ...then you would clearly see how sick and twisted it is....
JOHNCENA1738

Pro

How can you define what the right mind set is? Are you a model that everyone looks at? Certainly not! There is no way that you can tell someone what is good and what is evil, if you believe that your point of view is the standard for right and wrong. If you believed in a super-natural being that is ultimately right then you could argue your point. However your last argument is invalid and there is no need for further argument.
Posted by JOHNCENA1738 1 year ago
JOHNCENA1738
Hey "buddy" if you read my earlier comment (if you know how to read) I said that this was a devil's advocate debate for me... Not sure how airmax is going to handle this but I am sure that it will be fun...

Toodle-loo
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
I am excited to see how this goes.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
Consensual sex between adults is not immoral.
Posted by SmellTheGlove 1 year ago
SmellTheGlove
I am interested to see what Pro comes up with here. I also like the "devil's advocate" debates.
Posted by harmoniesophie 1 year ago
harmoniesophie
Incest is just pure gross... I don't see what can come of it whatsoever. I can understand how it was necessary earlier in the world.. but over the years.. humanity has progressed and there is no need to be sexually in contact with family members.. some cultures still have incest rituals.. but this shouldn't be the case for American society... Besides.. most of the time incest now would be consisting of an older person ( male or female) coming into sexual contact with someone way younger than them... this to me seems very perverted..
Posted by JOHNCENA1738 1 year ago
JOHNCENA1738
The name "sodomite" is usually given to someone who practices homosexuality. Yes, there are some exceptions where they practice more than just this. but not normally.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
Not according to the sodomites, who loves any kind of sexual perversion.
Posted by JOHNCENA1738 1 year ago
JOHNCENA1738
This will be a fun Devil's advocate for me! Just letting everyone know that I do not support incest whatsoever, just for helping con with what could be a future debate I will attempt to persuade everyone that incest is perfectly okay.

Trust me I am not a perv (:
Vote Placed by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
ReplenishTheInnocenceJOHNCENA1738Tied
Reasons for voting decision: First off on grammer con didn't use periods and uppercase letters effectively this really took away from the debate because it was one big rant. Next pro made better arguments and the form was easy to read and was backed up with obvious research. However since neither of them provided sources, sources are tied.