Ilona
DTSmember

Is it a good thing or bad thing to fall in love with your best friend?

DTSmember

Ilona

Pro

This debate is a opinion debate. Meaning I will discussed with my opponent about the positive and negative outcomes of falling in love with your best friend.
DTSmember

Con

Ilona

Pro

Thank you for accepting. I think one positive thing about falling for your best friend(coming from a girls point of view) is that ....well if I feel in love with my best friend I know that guy. I know what he likes and dislikes. I know what drives him crazy. But I think one negative thing is that we would know too much about each other, and there would be no connection.
DTSmember

Con

Yes, a positive would be that you are already great friends and know each other. I think one of the most important cons though, can not be ignored. If the relationship falls through, you might have lost your best friend, and therefore maybe something more important than a relationship.
Ilona

Pro

I agree completely. Another negative is that we might get bored of each other, you know? but on the other hand it would be easy to handout because each of us would know what we like to do. One thing I would be scared of is the the guy might find another girl, because he would just lose interest.
DTSmember

Con

Also, best friends have usually already had all their big fights or no how to handle them. But they might be forever stuck in the friend zone.
Ilona

Pro

Ilona forfeited this round.
DTSmember

Con

Rounds over.
Posted by subgenius 3 years ago
subgenius
depends if your best friend is ugly or not....and if they are poor....or crippled......or dumb....or imaginary
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
It depends.
Vote Placed by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
IlonaDTSmemberTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pretty short little debate, giving conduct to Con since Ilona forfeit one round! otherwise Pro would have won