Ilank29
natho_thebrainz

Is it acceptable to refuse service to someone of a different race because they're of a different rac

Ilank29 has forfeited round #2.

Ilank29

Con

No it is never acceptable to refuse services to a person of another race strictly because they are not the same race as you. The phenotype of a person doesn"t determine if they are a bad person, or someone who you should not help, or do business with. It is one thing to refuse service to a person because you feel threatened or they want to buy something they can"t, but just from looking at someone and seeing that they don look like you doesn"t mean that they are not deserving of your service. I may have a different skin tone than the next guy, but they are just as much a human being as I am, and science agrees. In a video about DNA differences that I watched in class says that the only true differences in all people is the difference in the order of your DNA. So there is no way that it is ever justifiable to refuse service to a person just because they don"t look like you.
natho_thebrainz

Pro

Some people in this world have mental disorders upon which they cannot control. These mental disorders of such make certain people have lower emotional intelligence hence do not connect the dots via racial discrimination etc. Hence my claim is this; someone in the position of serving someone upon which is of a different race to them shall not have to indeed place them in a vulnerable situation upon which they feel comfortable. People have the right to voice their opinion, we have the rights to freedom of thought, we have the right not to be tortured in which relates because being uncomfortable in a situation in which you feel vulnerable e.g. when serving someone of the opposite race, is just like torture. But most of all we have the right to life. Is living going against one's feelings of safety just to avoid discrimination?

Further, I could explore the rights of an employee and how they shall not be forced into a situation in which they are uncomfortable, however I believe its best to say people upon which do not feel comfortable in serving someone in a different race shall be able to peacefully walk away and ask another employee to attend to their needs and provide service.

Discrimination is a cruel thing, it affects us all, yet we cannot ignore the opinions, the feelings, the rights, and the mental safety of others.

Thank You.
Posted by SurvivoAUS_HenryFan 8 months ago
SurvivoAUS_HenryFan
What do you mean ethically acceptable or legally acceptable?
Posted by EXOPrimal 8 months ago
EXOPrimal
What services are we talking about specifically, private, government?
Posted by nightmareuser 8 months ago
nightmareuser
I don't want to debate with you.
I seen many people who create these topics and they're normally just here to look for a "racist" to debate with them. (SperoXVII)
One thing I would like to say though
when someone refuses service, it is their right not to offer service to another.

unless you are debating about the morality of course, then this post is a waste of time
I don't know who would be bored enough to argue about a topic that will surely get you branded as racist...

just a comment lol
not looking for an argument.
Posted by SperoXVII 8 months ago
SperoXVII
This guy is trying to find a racist to debate with lol